Who wants to smash a P4?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You can smash this stupid machine! The email client we use here at work just crashed and then i got the blue screen of death and lost the spreadsheet I have been working on for an hour!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Don't you have autosave enabled? :eek:

I always autosave everything every two minutes, and I save myself between that a dozen times too!
A small habit you get from programming, but it's a good one!

No, I never did anything to this computer.

I checked the temp file but it is not there :(

What OS? i seen some dumbasses in offices using windows 98 or ME and god help me, windows 95 to do their mission critical work!!

98! *whines and cries* I don't wanna mommy! You can't make me use a P4 with windows 98! I won't do it! No EVER again!

*shudder* Win 9x has its purposes (which is slowly getting to be none as drivers, games etc get more mature with the NT platform) and its definetly not in the office!

I run WinXP at home *humps Bill Gates for creating Win XP* I LOVE it!

Mhhh....it never worked as good as Win2k here...

*changes the subject because he doesn't want another Win2k vs. Win XP debate :D*

So, anybody seen hockey lately?

I'm still using 98SE because of my dayum tape drive. I have a copy of Win2K, but my ditto doesn't have drivers for 2K. :(

I don't follow hockey really closely anymore (I did for a few years, one year I went to like 3 games!) but I am going through another "I can't believe my favourite goalie left". I always have a soft spot for the goalie of the Maple Leafs. They always pick such sweet men! I was HEARTBROKEN when Potvin left (I saw him play live once, I don't think I saw him anymore than that) and a few months ago CUJO left! CUJO was my all time favourite! :(

when I build my new machine my current one (Cel 400) will probably get treated to Linux.

i will not have Linux on my primary system because I can not live without playing the SIMS! :D

Back