who would you say is your best friend here?

I don't know any of you personally, which would be a prerequisite for being a "friend" for me, but I like most of you just fine, even the ones that piss me off. (My best friend once broke my nose, that kind of pissed me off, but he's still my best friend).

Well it sure wouldnt be Gonz, Squiggy, Unc, Les, Justin, Luis, Prof, or any of you other weirdos. I'd have to go with whoreable.

Yoshi (real life friend), Ph33rb0 (my lover), Jerrek (internet), Ash r (internet) :D

I think that everyone here is nice, and weird

Leslie said:
Justintime said:
I got no friends here.
that's as nice to know as a slap in the face.

I was typing without really thinking, some shit went down today with a person i know that really fucked my whole day up, you know you're my best friend here by far. I've also a good relationship with many people here.

Well its basically this, my friends sister got drugged last night at a pub, likely E, and got raped, i'm going nuts here with rage, i just wanna KILL someone.

This is a fine time to have this kind of thread. I salute you, freako, for having the balls to call people on who they regard as their friend here, especially with it all being up in the air since the war forum started. :beerbang:

Unfortunately, I'm smarter than that and I'll choose not to take the bait. I hope some other people will too.

Being that right now there are a load of flames and bullshit flying around and damaging friendships that used to be, it's not really a good idea to respond to the original topic due to the chaos it could cause.

You know, the part about so and so 1 doesn't get on so and so 2's list, so and so 1 calls so and so 2 out on why they didn't get on it, so and so 1 and so and so 2 get into a fight, both leave, and so and so 3 wonders why nobody did anything and leaves, so and so 4 is so and so 3's good buddy and follows, and so on and so forth, eventually causing the collapse of the community due to there only being two or three so and so's left.

flurffmeister said:
You know, the part about so and so 1 doesn't get on so and so 2's list, so and so 2 calls so and so 1 out on why they didn't get on it, so and so 1 and so and so 2 get into a fight, both leave, and so and so 3 wonders why nobody did anything and leaves, so and so 4 is so and so 3's good buddy and follows, and so on and so forth, eventually causing the collapse of the community due to there only being two or three so and so's left.

Then the so and sos win. I hope we're stronger than that.

Oh, ok. So we're all still in 2nd grade then, eh? I'm sure I forgot to mention someone I should have, sorry if it hurt. I guess we could start a new thread about who do you hate, then nobody would get pissed about not being on someone elses list.:shrug:

Back