Who wuz it?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Didn't somebody on here collect beer labels or caps?

If so, does said person have a Flying Dog cap?

If not, does said person want one?

Assembled me a 6-pack of imports/microbrews for the holidays, and selected a Flying Dog Lager simply out of curiosity.

Flying dog? Do they make the Gonzo porter and the cat scratch something or other? If so, I do have it.
Thanks for thinking of me.

I don't care about the dent. Mostly these days I would use them for art projects (although admittedly I haven't done so in eons) and I like the used look as well as the clean look.

The label sez Dogtoberfest seasonal from Flying Dog Brewery. Website is www.flyingdogales.com. They claim to operate out of Denver CO and Frederick MD. The cap is blue with white lettering and sez Flying Dog with some logo, and then it sez Cut the leash.

Flying dog? Do they make the Gonzo porter and the cat scratch something or other? If so, I do have it.
Thanks for thinking of me.

Nugent beer? Flying Dog eat dog...cat scratch fever...Gonzo

Sorry...it's dented slightly...I tried.

REVIEW: Not bad. The website informs this was the Autumn specialty brew. OK. A might stout maybe, with the slightest hint of Aqua Net until the taste buds are numbed. Then it's pretty shizzle.

Damn, were is Prof when you need him. I have a feeling he would have made one of his sarcastic comments here...

Back