WHOO HOO!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*runs through OTC causing trouble with Ku'u*

You guys are so foolish to leave us here alone!!!!!

*silly stings fury's pile of cheese*

*puts double sided tape on all the chairs so people stick on* :D

Ugh, duct tape and chairs... I remember when some friends tied me to a chair with duct tape just because I um, pushed one of them into a pool.... :cool:

kuulani said:
*rummages through drawers and ties underwear together*

HA! The house-boy doesn't wear underwear...and my towels are safely locked up so they don't get wrinkled...

Last Legionary said:
Ugh, duct tape and chairs... I remember when some friends tied me to a chair with duct tape just because I um, pushed one of them into a pool.... :cool:

Be thankful they didn't chuck you in the pool as well! :)

Aunty Em said:
be thankful they didn't chuck you in the pool as well! :)
They shot me with two BB guns a few times while I was sitting there... Yes they can be cruel. But duct tape is fun.

Last Legionary said:
Aunty Em said:
be thankful they didn't chuck you in the pool as well! :)
They shot me with two BB guns a few times while I was sitting there... Yes they can be cruel. But duct tape is fun.

And you said my visuals were bad...:sick: :)

[quote="Last Legionary]They shot me with two BB guns a few times while I was sitting there... Yes they can be cruel. But duct tape is fun.[/quote]

Ooh! Don't bring those over here - the police are up in arms about bb guns - planning on banning them - apparently they're too realistic looking... :(

Screw them. We used to play with them a lot. A LOT. Not really high powered ones, but ones that sting nonetheless. We would run around in the yard, woods, and so on shooting each other... Heh. We did wear goggles, but that was it. We also had rules no shooting at each other within 10 feet or so. Great fun... :D

There was only two instances of where they tied me down to shoot me... the chair one, and a tree.. Yes a tree again, so shutup :D They actually had me there for an hour or so, trying to see who could hit me most without missing. They got up to like 16 or so consecutive shots that hit me (painful err).

Of course, I wouldn't tell of the things I've done to them... :p

haha you dont know which chair to duct tape so im safe :evillaugh: ive gotten away!! yay!! oh wait im posting this arent i? damn it! but im still able to get up. LL havent i asked you before not to tell stories of you and other guys nekkid toghter? stop it.

Damn, what I meant was we didn't go out of our way to wear protective gear... Just goggles. :)

*frown* Although it would definitely be interesting playing that game naked.... *nah* Naked pillow fights with duct tape seems so much more interetesting. With girls mind you.

i just got this little gun that shoots little plastic pellets. it looks like a desert eagle. i love annoying my little sister with these things. it is funny no matter how old she or i get i think i will always enjoy making fun of and annoying her. if she was around more it would be my biggest hobby. :)

Back