WHOO HOO!

Last Legionary said:
Damn, what I meant was we didn't go out of our way to wear protective gear... Just goggles. :)

*frown* Although it would definitely be interesting playing that game naked.... *nah* Naked pillow fights with duct tape seems so much more interetesting. With girls mind you.

LL will you stop saying your nekkid? we didnt need to know you werent wearing protective gear for gods sake. it was bad enough you were only wearing goggles. thank god theres a hot girl who sits near me and i can hit on her in my class. adn why would you have nekkid pillow fights with anything but girls?? oh wait i forgot it is you after all ;)

:D Ever done some Turkish wrestling with other guys? Strip down to underwear (speedo type preferred)... cover yourself in olive oil. Completely, everywhere... then have a brawl. :D Fun lol.... (I used to wrestle hehe) Of course its um ... more interesting if you have 2, 3 guys and 5, 6 girls... :p Lots and lots of skin contact... damn that was fun! :cool:

nope i havent and never will. ill wrestle girls if they want to but i always get pinned ;). course who am i to fight a beautiful woman on top of me :D im not LL or anything. i dont Turkish wrestle guys nor do i swim nekkid with guys and "squirt guns" oh great there went my appetite.

Fighting six chicks at the same time, all trying to kiss you for doing something ... interesting... = :cool: Especially since they drank a bit and were all wuzzy....

Aunty Em said:
Last Legionary said:
They shot me with two BB guns a few times while I was sitting there... Yes they can be cruel. But duct tape is fun.

Ooh! Don't bring those over here - the police are up in arms about bb guns - planning on banning them - apparently they're too realistic looking... :(

Why not? They've practically banned every other type of firearm in the kingdom. Next you won't be able to buy steak knives unless you're a licensed chef...

Gato_Solo said:
Aunty Em said:
Last Legionary said:
They shot me with two BB guns a few times while I was sitting there... Yes they can be cruel. But duct tape is fun.

Ooh! Don't bring those over here - the police are up in arms about bb guns - planning on banning them - apparently they're too realistic looking... :(

Why not? They've practically banned every other type of firearm in the kingdom. Next you won't be able to buy steak knives unless you're a licensed chef...

They ban anything that's fun over here, why they don't even let us hang child murderers anymore! :(

Aunty Em said:
They ban anything that's fun over here, why they don't even let us hang child murderers anymore! :(

Wasn't it in the UK that somebody was arrested, tried, and convicted of beating an armed burglar because he used 'too much force'?

Gato_Solo said:
Aunty Em said:

Wasn't it in the UK that somebody was arrested, tried, and convicted of beating an armed burglar because he used 'too much force'?

Tony Martin shot and killed a burgler and was convicted of murder which was reduced to manslaughter on appeal as it wasn't premeditated. We don't have different degrees of murder over here - it has to proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it was premeditated.

I'm not saying I would hang every murderer just that some crimes deserve it more than others: child killers, cop killers, mass murderers and terrorists who kill come to mind. You could add professional assassins to that if you want.

That's the problem with a death sentence. There always seems to be an exception. My ideal law would be once you set a punishment for a crime, no matter how small, then all subsequent punishments must be the same. No easy outs, and nobody can say that they are being racially targeted...

Gato_Solo said:
That's the problem with a death sentence. There always seems to be an exception. My ideal law would be once you set a punishment for a crime, no matter how small, then all subsequent punishments must be the same. No easy outs, and nobody can say that they are being racially targeted...

The way our laws work means that a lot of people who kill are never charged with murder but the lesser charge of manslaughter often due to provable diminished responsibility at the time of the incident.

Back