Whoooot!

Jeslek

Banned
My new toy works! I got an HP Scanject 4470c, refurbished (I'm cheap). I tried for hours last night to get it to work in Windows XP with no avail, buit tonight I plugged it into my Windows 2000 notebook and it worked immediately! I'm now gonna scan some photos and stuff.

My handwriting, finally.... lol, I still remember that thread I started a long time ago. Well, here is the promised shot, straight from my philosophy notes last semester.

Attachment(s):

lecture.jpg, 174.19kb

149_1031275402.jpg

MATH!!!!! FLEE TO THE HILLS!!!!

*hates philosophy*

now ain't I the stoopid ass cause I'm a Religious Studies major and it's crossed with philosophy .. I have Phil 340 and Phil 425 ....

:p

:p I might be one of the few people here who understands his math work, but I haven't done that stuff in almost 2 years, I don't remember all of it that well. I do remember somewhat about those infinite sum series for those integrals of the trig functions, but I'll have to go find my Bible, I mean Calculus book :D to figure it all out and get the formulas, etc. I already finished Math 150 something (aka Calc III, they don't have anything beyond it :mad: ).

Back