Whoooot!

Just for you, Justin! :D

notes2.jpg

LL: your math writing sucks

gf: that memory notes are from the early-middle 90s, am i right?

Mm.... my math writing for Calculus, yes. I ignore lines because it pisses me off the number of fractions and other crap we have that takes 1 1/2 or 2 lines.

Hehehe, then you haven't seen my math work yet...I always write on 5x5 mm paper..
And everything is also kinda compact, because I don't write that big...sometimes really hard to add some extra comments.
A real bad habbit!

Shadowfax: you either need to stop copying my work or we need to stop looking like each other this much! That handwriting looks exactly like mine when I did math on 5mm paper! Especially the 'x'!

This is getting scary :eek:

Luis G said:

not necessarily, A+ these days still mainly deal with older SDRAM etc, Rambus and DDR are still only 'mentionable' as 'new' tech, if that. The guys really need to update their curriculum.
Thanks for the refresher Trish :D

LastLegionary said:
My new toy works! I got an HP Scanject 4470c, refurbished (I'm cheap). I tried for hours last night to get it to work in Windows XP with no avail, buit tonight I plugged it into my Windows 2000 notebook and it worked immediately! I'm now gonna scan some photos and stuff.

Have fun with your new toy!

Oh wait, you already have :p

I love our scanner. I love our digital camera even more. Digital cameras rock. :headbang:

Justintime said:
Luis G said:

not necessarily, A+ these days still mainly deal with older SDRAM etc, Rambus and DDR are still only 'mentionable' as 'new' tech, if that. The guys really need to update their curriculum.
Thanks for the refresher Trish :D

dude, that's not even SDRAM (which has an access time of at least 12ns)

Those must be from the time of 486-pentium simms, which were around 60-80ns

lol........

my bad, but hey, i read her notes yesterday in the night, i posted that today, brain doesn't work right when i just woke up :D

Back