who's on Myspace?

I have two, actually. I like to refer to them as Work and Play.

Play, I check once every three months or so, although I did put Inky on the friends thing there.

Work, all updates get sent to my forum subscriptions e-mail, and I reply to them within 12 hours. I'm probably on there every few days, as I get requests from coworkers.

Myspace scares the hell out of me. It's a rapist/kidnappers wet dream. They don't even have to look through old posts.

Ditto..........dont know how true it is, but everytime Scott's son's girlfriend would use our computer to go in there, we always had problems with it.

weird, i thought i'd accepted all the add requests from you guys, i'd definitely seen them! in any case, you're added now :)

Thanks ash. ;)

I've only just turned my profile back to public and aready I'm getting those scamming messages again, they must think most of us are really stupid... guys claiming to be american but can't even write clearly in english most of the time, and if you check their profiles there's virtually nothing in them. I believe they originate in Nigeria so beware and delete them, it's all they're good for.

Back