Who's this months whore?

How many people have you had sex with in the past 30 days?

Votes: 13 34.2%

Votes: 21 55.3%

Votes: 3 7.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.6%

• 7+

• Total voters
PuterTutor said:
Well Inky you dog. Do you mind if I live vicariously through you?

1 here, unless we get to count hands, then 3
Holy cow, he's ambidextrous. :eek:

Leslie said:
so go with the skanky drunken white tourists :p

Or get some neighbour, but that's not an option either :grumpy:

Life is against me getting some.

Luis G said:
Lucky you to not live among 19th century mentality mexican girls. :rolleyes: :grumpy:

Oh, there are plenty of those girls around here too. Nookie has been fairly streaky around here... I might get some, then have to wait two months until I get it again.

Inkara1 said:
Two here. Part of the joys of being unattached, I guess.
I assume that you kept your mouth shut or sumthin'?

/me tries to imagine inky pickin' up chicks, and making really BAD jokes.... :eek:

OMG, how did I miss this thread.

A big fat zero for me, although astonishly I turned one down last night. I must be mental, at least thats what the crazy therapist said.

OK... if it's an ass you've tapped before and you don't regret it... then something is definitely wrong with you if you turned down a chance to tap it again.

Ok yeah I am, but here is the thing, I didnt regret it at the times.... but she is older than me by a few years. Not that theres anything wrong with that but when I got with my last significant other she was still ringing and asking me to stay. Is it worth the risk now single again.

staffrodore said:
Ok yeah I am, but here is the thing, I didnt regret it at the times.... but she is older than me by a few years. Not that theres anything wrong with that but when I got with my last significant other she was still ringing and asking me to stay. Is it worth the risk now single again.

HELL YEAH!!!

Back