why do we dress little boys in blue and little girls in lace

Originally posted by Inkara1
Originally posted by Professur
Once you've written your name in the snow, it get's old.

I've never gotten to piss in the snow. :cry:

I told ya before, I'll offer ya a room and a set of skis, but you've gotta pay the gas to get your sorry ass up here.

Originally posted by Anakin

Damn, I'm Canadian and I don't believe I've ever pissed in the snow either. I am too civilized and gentlemanly for that. Also, the damn cold here would prolly freeze the piss to your dick. Big yellow iceicle.

Nonsense. Worst case senario, it would freeze in mid-fall. But it won't do that above -50C.

Yeah, but then Christina and I would have to decide whether to move away together before we're really ready to have to make that sort of decision.

NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID

NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID NEK-KID

i read recently that a while ago, like, turn of the century, pink was seen as the more masculine color, and blue the more feminine. i dont know if that's true or not.

All I need is a 5'2", 90lbs blond cutie to manage that. He'll be wearing her panties as a hat within a minute.

Back