WHY

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
do people leave MSN/ICQ and then stay online here? or refuse to open MSN/ICQ?

Am I not good enough company? :crying6:

the board has a little delay between shutting the board and being removed from the active list i believe

I don't prefer those chat programs unless i'm talking to my best friends or family members. With BBS you have time to think about your answers.

No, these people leave MSN/ICQ and then continue to post here. I think I won't see them?!

well, for me, sometimes when I come back to my desk, I forget to turn my ICQ back on ...

i always set my mode to "busy" "away" or "lunchbreak" if I'm gone...

if I continue posting here, I'm always online again, and if not, I mention I'm back, and stay "away" to others so I won't have 34 people talking to me at once...

btw, Nixy, I understand completely what you're talking about ... IM me later - we can talk :)

Sometimes I feel like posting but I don't feel like chatting. I know if I start chatting, I'll be doing that for the rest of the night. So if I'm checking in to the boards in between working on my website, I don't want to start a conversation just to say goodbye every few minutes. I think the people I chat with probably understand that, and if they don't, then I don't want to talk to them anyway. :p ;) (that wasn't directed at you Nixy :) )

No, I understand that Greenfreak.

I mean when people say they are going offline but only disconnect from messaging programs but still stay here...

Goddamnsonofabitchindamnpieceofshitboarddoesdoublepostswhen Idontwantitto.

:mad2:

Back