Wii Fit

spike

If you don't like it that's fine. While you may find them dumb, cardio exercises, strength training, and yoga go a long way towards keeping people in shape.

Sure, using the Wii Fit may not get you results as fast as hitting the gym on a regular basis but it's can be pretty good exercise and many people find it entertaining.

The board can be used in other games as well. I have both the Xbox 360 and Wii versions of Shaun White snowboarding and the Wii version on the balance board is a heck of a lot more fun than using the 360 controller and I work up a pretty good sweat. I'm looking forward to trying Skate It now.

Not really sure why you're so down on the thing.

nalani

You guys are both jerks :shrugs: ... yep .. there I am, name-calling it as I see it. You brought your crappy attitudes out of TRW in an effort to debate and antagonize each other. I don't care what you say or how you say it, spike .. that's exactly what you did and you know it. I'm guilty as well for calling a spade a spade - or more appropriately, calling both of you jerks. And your reaction? "he did it first" :D ... Oh yeah, and spike? Listen to your own advice and do it somewhere more appropriate. *puts you both on ignore*

spike

I don't care what you say or how you say it, spike .. that's exactly what you did and you know it. I'm guilty as well for calling a spade a spade - or more appropriately, calling both of you jerks. And your reaction? "he did it first"

No, you didn't call a spade a spade. You accused me of being insulting and patronizing when I was neither. I simply pointed out that from his comments it seemed obvious that he hadn't actually used it. That is neither insulting or patronizing.

I also didn't say "he did it first" because I didn't do anything except respond to his derisive and sarcastic comments by commenting that it seemed like he hadn't actually used it. At worst it was a bit accusatory and possibly I could have asked him if he'd actually used the WiiFit in a more cheery way.

Really though, it didn't warrant the level of cranky thread-derailing whining that you've risen to. You're being WAY over sensitive.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Well, the wii fit IS useful (Note to bitchers: there are degrees of usefulness), whether anyone likes it or not.

GrandCaravanSE

If you don't like it that's fine. While you may find them dumb, cardio exercises, strength training, and yoga go a long way towards keeping people in shape.

Sure, using the Wii Fit may not get you results as fast as hitting the gym on a regular basis but it's can be pretty good exercise and many people find it entertaining.

The board can be used in other games as well. I have both the Xbox 360 and Wii versions of Shaun White snowboarding and the Wii version on the balance board is a heck of a lot more fun than using the 360 controller and I work up a pretty good sweat. I'm looking forward to trying Skate It now.

Not really sure why you're so down on the thing.

Alright Spike lets stop just so we don't piss off nalani any more, On my side i do belive that the Wii Fit is useless but it is all about personal opion, if you like that is fine, have fun, but i will be at the Gym.