Will Hooters crash?

Hooters is the most rediculous gimmik I've ever seen. Their food sucks. The only thing you get is a scantly clad girl waiting on you. I can see that for free. I've never understood why men want to spend money in those places...you ain't gonna get laid....what a waste.

Hush your mouth! Hooters merchandise has been very good to me financially...if men stopped going there nobody would want to buy their t-shirts, jackets, and sweatshirts!

I actually found their pulled pork sandwich to be quite tasty.

Hey, Tonks... the headline on that story is another one you can add to the "headlines Inky could have written" file. Hooters Air going bust... har :D

tonksy said:
if men stopped going there nobody would want to buy their t-shirts, jackets, and sweatshirts!

Could this be why they are crashing? hmmmm?

Tonksy, load up on some of that stuff.
If they do go bust, when that stuff gets hard to find, you can get 10x for it. :D

catocom said:
Tonksy, load up on some of that stuff.
If they do go bust, when that stuff gets hard to find, you can get 10x for it. :D
I buy it whenever I find it in good condition. I have a fleece pullover i just picked up...maybe I'll wait a bit before listing it....

alex said:
Hooters is the most rediculous gimmik I've ever seen. Their food sucks. The only thing you get is a scantly clad girl waiting on you. I can see that for free. I've never understood why men want to spend money in those places...you ain't gonna get laid....what a waste.

No apreciation for the testerone crazed half of the population...

Last time I went there, it was wings, oysters, ribs & beer, served by wenches in tight but ultimately unrevealing (though formfitting) T-shirts & shorts that wouldn't pass muster on Venice Beach.

Has it changed?

As far as airline goes...looking at tight but ultimately unrevealing (though formfitting) T-shirts & shorts for 2, 4, 5 hours isn't a bad gimmck.

Back