WINKY!!! Front & center

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
where are you & who were you with?

PHOENIX - A hostage situation in a central Phoenix high-rise ended peacefully Thursday night when the gunman surrendered and his captives were released, a police spokesman said.

AP

Gonz Ida thought you would afford me greater credit!

Iffin' it was me Ida taken some of them bastards with me!

Nah funny you mention this I was drivin' to work today
within eyeshot of that building when it came over the radio and sure enough there was the news helicopter
in hover over the building.

Well I guess it is good that no one lost life or limb,
sad thing is now we will have to house clothe and feed the nutjob for Gawd knows how long...

Actually, when I heard about it on my way home, they hadn't resolved it & the story had the gunman going off with something like "I can't take it anymore". I thought you'd just finished conversing with flavio or reading an Inky pun.

What building? Where?

Winky said:
Nah funny you mention this I was drivin' to work today
within eyeshot of that building when it came over the radio and sure enough there was the news helicopter
in hover over the building.

Driving the getaway car?

Seriously I wonder why this person had gone postal...

oh good Gawd I heard an interview done by the local news post hostage crisis resolution with the nutjob's
insane wife today on the radio on my way into werk

(now that's a spicy run-on sentence fer ya)

basically she worked as a detention officer here in Phx for the INS got fired then as an airport screener got fired
and his affliction was with a supposed (and clearly unjustified) claim that she was wrongly dismissed

Listening to this biotch on the radio made me wanna
blow HER head off!

Oh and I think they were both mess-kins by the by...

Back