WINKY!!!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Send us some warmth will ya

Expires 6:00 AM EDT on May 22, 2006

Statement as of 10:30 PM EDT on May 21, 2006

... Frost advisory remains in effect until 6 am EDT Monday...

Partly cloudy skies and light winds will allow for temperatures
northeast of Route 30 to fall into the mid 30s and upper 30s... resulting
in areas of frost overnight. A few spots could dip into the lower
30s.

A frost advisory means that frost is expected. Sensitive outdoor plants
may die if you do not cover them.

Looks like rain here today too,its been sunny/warm for the last two weeks and now the day of the carshow it rains:grumpy: .I'll just have to dress warm and hope the pics turn out alright.

Tonight
Mostly clear. Patchy frost after midnight. Lows around 40. Northwest winds up to 10 mph

A week before Memorial Day. :rolleyes: (it'll get back to normal starting mid-week) Stupid weather.

Slim Pickens said:
No rain forcasted till Sunday...all week, sunny w/ highs in upper 80's, lows in upper 60's:grinyes: :beardbng:

What are you banging your head for? He failed to mention that despite the lack of rain it is humid and misreable outside. This is no fun frolicly 80 degree weather we are having! It is sweltering and mosquito ridden! :beardbng: :confused: :grinno:

Was so cold this weekend...we were camping and I slept with two sweatshirts, a t-shirt, two pairs of pants, socks, a touque, the hood of my sweatshirt up and in a sleeping bag in a tent with four other people (so we had no lack of body heat)...:mad:

I spent the weekend being grateful we had the kids and therefore didn't go camping as planned :lloyd:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Leslie said:
I spent the weekend being grateful we had the kids and therefore didn't go camping as planned :lloyd:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It was OK except Sunday afternoon it was WAY too cold so we drove 25min to a mall for a few hours. When we got back it started to get a bit less windy and we ended up sitting out all night without issue (I was decked out in the same gear outlined above minus one pair of pants, the sleeping back and the contained body heat of three other people)...

Well it rained all freakin' day,only about half as many cars as were supposed to be there showed up so I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked.:grumpy: It wasn't too cold though,good thing as I was soaked to the skin.

We had all that and cold too. It stopped just long enough for hte fireworks to go, but the town's festival was a wash on Sunday, which was too bad. They did a good job putting it on this year.

Gonz said:
Send us some warmth will ya

well since it is hitting one oh five here
we've got plenty of 'warmth' to spare

sadly enough, we all realize

'it isn't even hot yet...'

a cold front blew through and the nightime low fell into the
upper 70's and it felt downright fricken chilly!

Winky said:
well since it is hitting one oh five here
we've got plenty of 'warmth' to spare

sadly enough, we all realize

'it isn't even hot yet...'

a cold front blew through and the nightime low fell into the
upper 70's and it felt downright fricken chilly!
Yep. It always amazed me how where I grew up the low 50s was warm and in AZ the upper 70s is chilly. After I lived there for a year or two it was chilly to me too. :D

Back