Winner gifts

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so far, we have two.

Avery got this from his dad for Christmas.
Fall in Love Again ! Introducing Ms. Pac-Man ! Packed with five of the greatest arcade games of all time including Galaga(tm), Mappy(tm), Pole-Position(tm), Xevious(tm), and of course Ms. Pac-Man(tm) herself. Prepare to Qualify, Bomb the mothership, Bring Boss the Big Bit to justice, Command a Fleet of Sleek Fighter Ships or Just Chomp up the Dots with this controller."​
mspacman_main_03.jpg

Zach is thrilled to bits with the Magnetix by RoseArt I got him for his birthday. He's having a fantastic time with it. It's um...magnetic building sticks. Nifty. 2 thumbs up to RoseArt!

page1s_02.jpg

HomeLAN

Magnetix rocks. Gets expensive in a hurry, though, if you want to get enough to build something big.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
55 pieces cost me 22 bucks. I can see that it's gonna cost bigger than Lego ever did.

Stop Laughing

Those controllers that plug directly into the TVs are a real hot item this Christmas, we've got one with old Atari-like games (called Intellivision) for only $10. I don't remember how many we got in, but they're almost all gone, and I think we may have started with 100 or so. Setting up a playable one on a TV in our store helps sell them very well too, and makes some parents happy 'cause it occupies their kids while they shop. :D We also got one that has Texas Hold Em for $30, we sold a couple of those the first day we got them.

Inkara1

The Ms. Pac-Man has been a fairly hot item this year at Radio Shack... the Spongebob one sold out already, and we're fresh out of the Texas Hold-'em Poker too.

Inkara1

Did your roommates ever get that special edition Coca-Cola Atari game sold?

Speaking of which, do the roommates still live with you now that Tonks and the kids are there?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You missed Christmas with my ex...I'll send you a card to let you know earlier next year, k? :D

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Did your roommates ever get that special edition Coca-Cola Atari game sold?

Speaking of which, do the roommates still live with you now that Tonks and the kids are there?
yeah. just toby in the basement. tina left.