Winter is coming...

Jeslek

Banned
So what is the coldest it gets where you live, and how much snow do you get?

Here in Georgtown, ON, its usually goes down to about -25 to -30 (-13 F to -22 F). We usually get about 1 meter or so of snow, perhaps more. It is white for about half of December, all of January, February, and most of March.

Gotta love snow. The picture is of our neighborhood last winter. And yes, its a new one and the trees are growing.

HEY Luis... INCOMING SNOW BALL!![/siz] :p

Attachment(s):

039.jpg, 79.38kb

149_1032571824.jpg

040.jpg, 70.45kb

149_1032571830.jpg

-5 maybe, absolute tops

snow?? not in the south and west. far north of scotland gets a fair run.

*hasily builds a snow lenin*

most cold it gets here is -1ºC, but we are still on summer here, autumn starts in october (or it started already :confuse3:), and winter by the end of december.

i suppose this winter is going to be more cold than any other previous year.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go eat yellow snow :D

I love it. I love any extreme weather regardless of what it is. There's nothing like humpin it a few miles in -50, picthblack and icefog. People look at you like you're crazy. Plus we live on campus and life there is really different and interesting because everyones stuck inside and trying not to get cabin fever. It's a blast. Just have to dress right. Plus my school has T3 and that's priceless as far as i'm concerned.

Atlanta ... hmm.. normal winters see about about 10-15 days below freezing. We get 2-3 dusting snows (read: less than 1/4 inch) a year, one good ice storm, and every third year we get out clocks cleaned by a 2-3 foot snowstorm.

ooohhh ... I better start getting ready for the upcoming 65 - 70 degree weather we're up for ... brrrrrrrr

[/attempt to make everyone jealous]

D

nalani said:
ooohhh ... I better start getting ready for the upcoming 65 - 70 degree weather we're up for ... brrrrrrrr

[/attempt to make everyone jealous]

:D
Unlikely. I'm going snowboarding. And not on lava. :p

Back