Wish me luck

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow's my ACT test. I'm going to call it a night sooner than I usually do so I can wake up. :beerbang:

I'm gonna fail anyway, but I'd still like to have a little luck, so I can at least escape with some dignity. :beerbang:

Not really, just get a low score and have the humiliation of taking the test again

Hmmm. Caffeine does improve blood flow to the brain, making you think better in the short term. But it's a dieretic, making you piss like a racehorse, which is really a bad thing when trying to concentrate on a timed exam.

I'm freaking out here. :crying3:

I just woke up from a nightmare that I bombed on the test and got rejected from the university and got so depressed I shot myself. :mope:

Premonition or scare tactic by my brain?

Don't be scared, it'll all be over soon.
What time does the torture begin anyway?

You're gonna be alright, you did real good on the practice ones right? Just like the last test, just wait, I bet you're gonna be pleasantly surprised on how well you actually do, Mr. Smart Man. :hug:

Well, I bombed, just like I thought I would. I only had half the questions on 3 of the 4 tests answered by the time time was up, so the most I can possibly get is about 50% (whatever that is in ACT-speak) and I estimate I only answered half the questions right, so I'll get 25% (9 out of 36 I guess) and I'll be rejected from college and I'll be forced to wait another few months for the next test date and I'll get an even worse score on that one because of the fact that I know I won't be able to answer them all. Looks like I'll be living on $6.50 an hour for the rest of my life. :beerbang:

Back