WM...E?

catocom

Change the name, the results remain the same.
Why people thionk changing the name of something makes a difference
is beyond me.
I guess it makes the hardline partisans feel better.

San Diego Official's 'Weapons of Mass Effect' Comment Raises Questions
A San Diego official's acknowledgment to a local TV reporter that "weapons of mass effect" were found in the city has local and federal authorities scrambling to explain the comment.

San Diego assistant port director Al Hallor, an officer with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, told ABC affiliate KGTV that authorities have uncovered "weapons of mass effect" in an interview that aired Feb. 11.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/1...weapons-mass-effect-comment-raises-questions/

Oh, of coarse, but we may never know that info, and speculation
is probably even worse than the facts.

There are far too many sheeple out there, and we don't need a stampede atm.

for sure. we wouldn't want sheeple getting all excited about stuff and posting about it on a bulletin board simply to alarm more sheeple. :D

Doh!

but...I'm sure way more people are going to see it on tv, than this board.
I could be wrong though.
Hard to tell from where I'm at, what kind of traffic comes through here.

Gothy might feel like spreading around a little though.:cocktail:

Sometimes I get so far out looking for the angle, like (PC which drives me bonkers)
that I miss the obvious near-sighted possible consequences.

Oh well, we gotsta keep it interesting.:headbng2:

Looks like they put the wrong person on the air...should've gotten the PR lady on the air instead.
DOn't mistake his inability to verbalize properly with some attempt to hide something.

WMD - mass destruction - things that go boom or kill lots of people
MWE - mass effect - affects a large area or a lot of people, but not as damaging. Introduction of a new stomach flu f'r instance. Wide effective range, minimal damage. A shitty weapon f'r sure

Back