Women, question for you...

A good lesson for sure; if you don't like your life, CHANGE IT. I've always said that. I've had friends who liked to sit around and bitch and complain about everything that was wrong with their lives. If they spent even half that time trying to fix the problems, they'd be much happier people.

Anyway, thanks. :)

greenfreak said:
A good lesson for sure; if you don't like your life, CHANGE IT. I've always said that. I've had friends who liked to sit around and bitch and complain about everything that was wrong with their lives. If they spent even half that time trying to fix the problems, they'd be much happier people.

Anyway, thanks. :)

See, why aren't more people sensible like that.
:confused:

Rose said:
For instance, I try really hard to have a "Girl Day" at least ... oh at least once a month or so. It varies on what I do, but it's usually a couple hours making me pretty and happy - facial, nail filing/painting, pedicure, lotioning everything, hot oil treatment for my hair, etc etc. :D It's fun and I always feel better afterwards.

thanks for reminding me, rose...i've having one right now...complete with green mud mask...almost the color of the toe nail polish... :swing:

I'm the only female where I work. I don't have to try to use my femimine advantages. It came standard since the first day I started working there.

Squiggy said:
:eek5: Make em REALLY good, Rose....PLease?

Of course they'll be good. I'm talking to Greenie. What are you talking about?

* Rose thinks someone has "not NOT licking toads" ...

Hmmm updated gallery pic... That's an idea. :) Rusty and I are going to Central Park this weekend, maybe I'll have him take some.

Today's flaunt: black v-neck cashmere sweater, form fitting cream colored pants, three inch black heels. :D

Ooooh, that outfit sounds very nice. I wear a lot of black because it's easy to pair with anything. But black and cream look very smart together. :D

Back