Women

freako104

Mare said:
:lloyd: reminds me of an old saying:
Ashes to ashes ,dust to dust, without women , all Yall peckers would rust...

Unless you use the lube-but what fun is that!!! :D

even if we did it would have to be with a kinky woman. without women they wouldnt rust. theyd be useless ;)

BeardofPants

tonksy said:
maybe you should stop trying to understand women and start trying to understand your woman...we are individual, free thinking, sentient beings, you know.
Damned straight. I still have followers from the last convention over here because they (that would be the "geeks") couldn't believe that a "hot chick" like me could possibly collect star wars toys, watch Trek, Dr Who, etc, etc. :rolleyes: :rofl3: Jaysus, individuality ain't restricted JUST to the blokes, ya know!

Sharky

MrBishop said:
Nice one Sharky!

btw...the AV...a CMYK printers mark? Looks nice...but is that what you were aiming at?

Bingo, it's a regmark, or registration mark. The pressmen use them to get all 4 colors into registration (hitting true without gaps or overlaps). :cool:

freako104

BeardofPants said:
Damned straight. I still have followers from the last convention over here because they (that would be the "geeks") couldn't believe that a "hot chick" like me could possibly collect star wars toys, watch Trek, Dr Who, etc, etc. :rolleyes: :rofl3: Jaysus, individuality ain't restricted JUST to the blokes, ya know!

yea but at the same time your not the stereotypical nerd. your hot. the stereotypical nerd is not.

BeardofPants

Uhh, thanks for the compliment eric, but I really must take you up on that stereotype. The stereotype is just that... a stereotype. It in no way impinges upon the looks, or personality of a person, who may or may not be considered a "nerd"/"geek" because of their interests. I'd like to think that most women are more than a one-dimensional *insert appropo stereotype here* enigma.

freako104

I know. but to some the stereotype is all. though most of the "nerds" Ive known werent even nerdy. same with all other HS subcultures

brownjenkins

BeardofPants said:
Uhh, thanks for the compliment eric, but I really must take you up on that stereotype. The stereotype is just that... a stereotype. It in no way impinges upon the looks, or personality of a person, who may or may not be considered a "nerd"/"geek" because of their interests. I'd like to think that most women are more than a one-dimensional *insert appropo stereotype here* enigma.

definitely... nothing like all us guys who just want to meet hot chicks... nerd or not :winkkiss:

Oz

BeardofPants said:

:eek6: that sounds quite scary yer never know wot those kinda people have hidden under their anoraks :eek:

Although, it does give me a coupla Ideas for a horror "B" movie....

Oz

BeardofPants said:
*BoP never wants to leave the house again.....* *poke*

Now BoP, be brave.....if ya like I can teach yer me ultimate "geek destroying" tactic......

I don't know the pure technical term for it......or how well it's known over there....but here it's known as "a hefty kick to the bollocks" it seems to work quite well with 'em ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Uki Chick said:
We're not that complicated to understand. You just have to listen.

and listen, and listen, and listen, and listen, and listen, and listen, and listen, and listen, and listen... (I know...sexist and mysoginistic, but WTF) ;)