Woohoo!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
TOLD YOUR KID THERE'S NO SANTA YET??

Way to ruin it for Spike. There he thought he'd managed some thing special, and you go piss all over it on him.

I hope you're happy, you retarded fuckwad.

j/k

You have a gift you retarded fuckward ;)

Professur

Well fuck me, I'm infracted.

Damnit, now I've something in common with Spike. Thanks, Luis, you just cost me $20. No fucking way I thought I'd ever lose that bet.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
There it is. That came BEFORE me even asking if you were a janitor. So it seems you insulted me first before the janitor question and before the fool comment.

Did you get an infraction for insulting me first or is just if you insult a conservative in return there's a problem?

Just because your feelings were hurt doesn't make what I said an insult. Tell me how I was wrong in my assessment of the situation without using a poll or a statistic, and I'll be happy to withdraw the statement. Until then, enjoy hiding your head.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Twas time to try the new toy. Keep insulting a member of the US Armed Forces & we'll see what else can happen.

Tit for tat gets ignored. Ongoing behavior gets old.

Professur

Brilliant, Gonz. You just stated, in the clear, that USAF members are entitled to special consideration. Wanna see if you can get the other foot in there with it?

spike

Ongoing like Gato_solo's ongoing insults?

If tit for tat gets ignored and he insulted me first what's your excuse now?

Just say it's cause he's a conservative like you which is obviously the case.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Ongoing like Gato_solo's ongoing insults?

If tit for tat gets ignored and he insulted me first what's your excuse now?

Just say it's cause he's a conservative like you which is obviously the case.

Once again, show me how that constitutes an insult, and not a request for you to stick to topics you have any insight, except for the usual flame-bait.

spike

So calling someone unknowledgable, unintelligent, and having their head up their ass is somehow less than asking someone if they're a janitor in return? :laugh:

You must really hate janitors.

Professur

So calling someone unknowledgable, unintelligent, and having their head up their ass is somehow less than asking someone if they're a janitor in return? :laugh:

You must really hate janitors.

Actually, if you'd made that comment up here, you could easily be in a lot of trouble for having made a racial slur.

Sawhney89

Spike.... your an asshole.. but this thread is rather amusing... Hopefully this will spur things up some more... Enjoy =D

spike

I won't mind at all. I just can't say anything back so it's not as fun as it should be.