Words that stumble off the tongue...

HeXp£Øi±

Penis is one for most people, vagina is another. For some reason my dad hates the word nunchaku. He looks upon it as if it were the most evil of curses. In fact he won't even say it, he'll say those 'things'.

What words are uncomfortable for you?

HeXp£Øi± said:

never heard that before, what does it mean?

Ever since my Dad blew a gasket when my sister and I said "pissed off" and "brown noser", I don't curse in front of my parents. The most I'll say is crap. I can't even say 'shit' in front of them.

There are a few words I hate hearing and won't say... I even hate typing them... "C U Next Tuesday" is one of them and the "N" word is the other.

Some of my mother's favorite ways of being blasphemous were "Jesus Christ Almighty!!", "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!" and "Oh, for God's sake!" so I have no problem with them.

Nunchucks
MVC-554X.JPG

I stumble on almost all of my words, even moreso when I'm talking to someone I don't know that well.

AlladinSane said:
Any word in portuguese said on diminutive form. I hate diminutives...

diminutivitos chiquititos pequeñitos?

i hate them too.

Citizenry, that one is tough for me. There's others but I can't think of them right now.

PuterTutor said:
Citizenry, that one is tough for me.
Words with that kind of form (switch back and forth between mouth formations very rapidly) are especially difficult for me to not screw up on.

Well one 'stumbler' in my recent past was "Cunnilingus".

But I've been practicin' that one now for 'bout a week on my friends at work, an' I'm gettin' pretty fluent with it now, if I say so myself!:D

Funnier still is the fact that none I've said it to, had a clue as to its meanin' (includin' my fiance'), which gave me a margin of personal comfort!
:p

GREENIE, I LOVE YOU!! :wink2: (thanks for 'teachin'' me, an' makin me feel special!) Yer the best!!

i had trouble getting my tongue around the clitoris, but once i tried it was easier than i gave it credit for (of course i had to find th phreaking thing first, and a man never asks directions so it took me a while).

its lappotastic, mate. :D

Back