Words that stumble off the tongue...

75renegade said:
Well one 'stumbler' in my recent past was "Cunnilingus".

But I've been practicin' that one now for 'bout a week on my friends at work... :D

I WANT YOUR JOB. :eyemouth:

ipmoof said:
75renegade said:

But I've been practicin' that one now for 'bout a week on my friends at work... :D

Ipmoof, I love ya man, if for no other reason than yer bein' able to quickly read between the lines!!:D

(ya jus' kicked my ass, with that comment, big time!!):eek: :)

it's crazy, but i've always been uncomfortable wiht saying the word "naked".

also, my own name. my name is "Ashleigh". my tounge trips over the "SHL" sound, which is part of why i prefer to be called, and to refer to myself as, ASH.

Ash, I was jus' wonderin' if yer av was depictin' the little girl holdin' Wilbur the pig, from "Charlottes Web".

I love that movie! An' yer av seems to say so much 'bout the tender-hearted person ya seem to be!

Peace!:)

awww, thanks!
it's actually Alice, from the book, Alice's adventures in Wonderland. there's this part where she rescues a baby, and as she runs off with it, it turns into a pig! i love that part. it's my favorite illustration from the book :)

HeXp£Øi± said:
Nunchucks
MVC-554X.JPG

Otherwise known as rice flails. The peasants were forbidden to carry weapons in ancient Japan so they devised ways of using common household impliments to defend themselves, hence the nuchuckus, tonfa (you would know a modernised version the side arm baton), jo (4 ft staff)and bo (6 ft staff) amongst others.

I have nice sets of black chucks, tonfa and jo stashed away in my cupboard, along with a boken (wooden sword) and tanto (knife). And yes, I can use them. :)

ipmoof said:
75renegade said:

btw bro, before ya go gettin' yer engine revvin' to a redline rpm, I didn't tell ya what they look like.................:retard7: :retard2: :retard4:

Hell, most of 'em have bruises from bein' poked too many times with ten foot poles!!:D

Back