Words women use

MrBishop

WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the
game before helping around the house.

NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "Nothing" usually end in "Fine."

GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot
and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before
deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say "You're welcome."

I'm sorry or I was wrong
I doubt I've heard either twice in over twenty years.

Words women use: Sweetie, Why don't you just go take a nap? (as i'm getting the cast iron frying pan out of the cupboard) :devious:

I know a lot of other words women use besides these. And for the low low introductory price of just $24.95 plus shipping and handling, I will mail YOU one of them too. Send those checks and money orders now to SnP Innerprizes Ink. in care of this h'yere website. Order now!

Blake Clark says the four most important words a man can know are: "You're right, I'm sorry."

"But it was on sale!!...look at how much we saved!"

Usually heard after the purchase of an $80 pair of shoes that'll only be worn once, but kept for the next 20 years.

**20 years later**

"I can't just throw them away, these shoes cost me $120 and I've only gotten to wear them once."

Back