Would you mind a little bit of...

greenfreak

...one of those "Vote for me!" requests??

My friend's brother is in a band called Head of Lies and they are trying to win first place in a contest on their local radio station's website... It's like a concert for band that are trying to 'make it big'. They have 22% of the votes as of now and the only band above them has 29%.

You can listen for yourself and decide if they're any good here and if you would be so kind, you can vote for them here. The poll is on the bottom right and the name of the band is Head of Lies.

The first time I heard the name of the band, I thought it was Head of Lice :laugh: You think they consider a name change?? :D

Woo hoo! They got almost 20 votes since I voted yesterday. But they're still at 22%. 40 more votes and they catch first place! :headbang:

Which is why only one of us could vote while we were at work. Someone's going to try to vote multiple times through dialup. :D

they are winning now by 2 votes.

sometime later, i will reset my cablemodem, so it can give me another IP ;)

I almost had to vote for the Ditty Twisters, just on principle, but your band got my vote.

Awesome! Thanks everyone!!

Puter, why vote for the Ditty Twisters? It's not like their name is the Nipple Twisters or anything ;)

Back