Wow! So there is hope, for SEX, inside the 'confines' of marriage........

75renegade

Contrary to the 'popular' beliefs/experiences of my beloved peers.........

Today, at work, my wife-to-be, was confided in by her friend, who shared that, for the first 9 yrs. of their marriage, she an' her husband 'ave had sex at least twice a day, every day, (except, for the "regular" monthly few)

At any rate, still, a few yrs. later, they still go, at least once a day!!:headbang:

(Hey now, don't knock it, less its been yer own story......)

Too many of my beloved peers are, sadly, nothin' more than "casualties" of their own wars, which 'ave shaped their judgements, (as I once was), acutely, an' far beyond immediate repair.

This news brings me new hope!

Especially after 13 yrs. of "occasional" sex, (IE: every 6-9 mos. in between general 'procreation').

Annnnnyways, MY beloved's perspective is so much better than all my expectations..................nuff said! (the whole thought of blow-jobs superceedin' typically "accepted", marrital definitions...........etc, etc,,,,,ect.):rolleyes: :D :D

Eat yer hearts out, all non- believers:D

13 years of marriage a 12 year old and an 11 year old and still at it like rabbits...

Bodies should be called Home Entertainment systems, low maintenance and hours of fun all for free :headbang:

There used to be a maxim - if you were to put a penny in a jar for every time you made love to your future spouse BEFORE marriage and took a penny out every time AFTER marriage...you'd never empty the jar, if you lived to be 100.

My ex-wife would have had me roll the pennies before taking them out and I still wouldn't have emptied it...my new wife...heheh...I may have to start cutting the pennies in half to follow my own maxim :)

I was doing a little research, apparently, here in Mexico is the other way, sex is more and more common when you are married. A friend said that after a few years they reduced the rythm to 3 times a week.

Sex outside of marriage is less accepted...people could be lying on their surveys. As for the number of times per week...must be the HoT Latino music! :)

i didn't do a survey, just asked some friends, some of them said that after married they did it like 3 times a day :eek:

Back