Wow that's big.

unclehobart said:
Do guys go by the same 3 that the ladies use? or do we just mention chest and waist and leave out the hips?
i thought you guys had chest, waist, and inseam?

I'm not happy with mine and not afraid to share. 36, 28, 37.5. I'd like to shave off a couple inches on each account.

unclehobart said:
inseam? Thats a new one on me. Thats pretty much just one for height and nothing really to do with heavy.
well...that's the 3 big guy clothing measurements :shrug: just putting it out there....:p

My pants are 38 waist, 32 inseam. I don't know my chest measurement. My shirts are XL, and my dress shirts have a 17 1/2 neck size.

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I hate mine. :mad:
that's what life (gene pool) dealt you though...I hated me too, but I finally figured out I may as well just like it and live with it, and now, somehow I do :shrug:

It's that tradeoff right - either you're too skinny and you've got no tits, or you're too fat, and you've got wobbly bits. :rolleyes: As for my dimensions, I'm slowly coming to terms with not being a skinny as I used to be (to think I used to complain about how fat I was when I was a petite size 8-10 (US 6-8)) Now I'm a size 12 (US 10) and hate it.

BeardofPants said:
It's that tradeoff right - either you're too skinny and you've got no tits, or you're too fat, and you've got wobbly bits. :rolleyes: As for my dimensions, I'm slowly coming to terms with not being a skinny as I used to be (to think I used to complain about how fat I was when I was a petite size 8-10 (US 6-8)) Now I'm a size 12 (US 10) and hate it.

I'd like to stay a decent size us10 and have it fit comfortably than push the 12 I do now. :(

Hmm, I'm reasonably happy.....would prefer to be a bit bigger tho'

Chest: 46 inches

Waist: 28 inches.

Inseam: Havn' a clue.....me feet usually reach all the way to the floor tho' :)

48" chest, 18" neck, 36" waist, 31" inseam, 5' 11", 190 lbs.

I'm happy with that, except for the short legs.

It ain't the size of the ship that matters, it's the motion of the ocean. ;)

Back