wow....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Damn, prof being the sensitive caring type. Have I slipped into some kind of wormhole here or what?

EVERY picture? No nudies? Well shit.

BeardofPants

Oricon said:
I don't.... you have to wait a year to gain it....

What's a year? :shrug: It's not the end of the world, y'know. You'll be able to apply to college soon enough, in the meantime you should save up some cash for uni, or do some travelling or something. :)

PT

Oricon said:
I'm working full time now.... gonna be hard to goto college working :(
Hard but not impossible. Besides, two words. College Chicks.

PT

Oricon said:
You. Are. Right.... now to find a way to make them think geeky guys are sexy?
Think Bill Gates. Think multimillionaire. Geek is actually becoming more and more what some women are looking for. They know we're stable, going to make a good living, and appreciate the hell out of a good blow job.

BeardofPants

Hmm, and you think I didn't? I left home at sixteen. I've had to worry about making money for rent for a damned long time, even whilst at high school. Uni was MUCH easier (less hours for class). Where there's a will, there's a way, you know the cliche, I'm sure. I'm now a post-grad student with a mortgage. I work mostly full-time, and juggle masters papers.

HomeLAN

Did my entire masters (and a good chunk of my undergrad) working full time. You may have to take a little longer to complete the degree, but it can damn sure be done.

PT

Oricon said:
Wish i could... i need my fulltime pay....
BoP said:
Hmm, and you think I didn't? I left home at sixteen. I've had to worry about making money for rent for a damned long time, even whilst at high school. Uni was MUCH easier (less hours for class). Where there's a will, there's a way, you know the cliche, I'm sure. I'm now a post-grad student with a mortgage. I work mostly full-time, and juggle masters papers.
Homey said:
Did my entire masters (and a good chunk of my undergrad) working full time. You may have to take a little longer to complete the degree, but it can damn sure be done.
Now, the first step is this. Get off your ass, quit feeling sorry for yourself and get over to the college. Find out what financial aid they have available. Find out how much you're going to need to do this. Find out if you're going to need student loans, then, get it going. Start filling out the registration papers, filling out the financial aid paperwork. Just do it.

Oricon

It wasn't me :p I tried doing that already PT no one will give me money because my mother screwed up my credit by using my SSN when i was little for things :(