WTF?

MrBishop

The short version is that lots of people got ticked...then left and eventually found themselves on Facebook and other places of the like.

Huge

Sounds like another place I know.

xibase.com; knew when this site opened, it would be the death of the former. :(

MrBishop

All chat spaces and forum are falling by the wayside. One by one, disapearing and being replaced by the Monster that is Facebook.

Professur

And members too dumb to understand what all that accumulated data is. I refuse to offer myself to someone stupid enough to us the password "dadada" on his personal accounts.

OldHippie

Facebook is the root of all evil. Its devoured to many great message boards. I mean do I really care if Suzie from down the streets daughter used the potty for the first time.

Professur

Facebook is the place for people stupid enough to accept that something Donald Trump said in a private conversation he should be hung for ... but dozens of celebrities who mouthed in public and on record that they'd leave the country if he left was just pillow talk ... but everything else they say is still gold.

Or that Trump could grab a woman and they'd like it is sexist ... but offering to give blowjobs to every man who votes for Clinton (and lying about it) isn't.

Frankly .. that a collection of supposedly intelligent people could bring themselves to accept any election as valid that offered any of the 4 candidates this one did need to be weeded from the stock of humanity.

mcostello

Facebook is the place for people stupid enough to accept that something Donald Trump said in a private conversation he should be hung for ... but dozens of celebrities who mouthed in public and on record that they'd leave the country if he left was just pillow talk ... but everything else they say is still gold.

Or that Trump could grab a woman and they'd like it is sexist ... but offering to give blowjobs to every man who votes for Clinton (and lying about it) isn't.

Frankly .. that a collection of supposedly intelligent people could bring themselves to accept any election as valid that offered any of the 4 candidates this one did need to be weeded from the stock of humanity.
When a video shows the First Woman (not Lady) singing lyrics that are basically saying the same things at a concert, in front of Her daughters it tells all.