WTFFFF??????

How does this work. Its awesome in its own but how does it work?

He'll do almost anything safe and legal.

I typed in 'free', 'unfettered' and 'unbound' and did not receive any response, but 'kneeling' and 'sleeping' were understood. :retard:

He'll do anything you tell him to do (within reason).

Try typing brief, simple instructions like "dance around on one leg" and he'll do it. :D :cool:

It's a guy in a chicken suit. A really big chicken, wearing a garter belt. It's kinda creepy, actually. :lloyd:

I got him to moonwalk, flip, jump up and down...but nothing naughty...he'll shake his finger at you

There are about 300 clips stored along with a word recognition thingie... I took apart the file and checked. It's kinda cool.

Kawaii said:
There are about 300 clips stored along with a word recognition thingie... I took apart the file and checked. It's kinda cool.

WAY TO RUIN IT

I asked him to show me the solution to world hunger.

I got a happy dance, so from now on to help the poor kids of the world, I'ma do a happy dance! :swing:

read an article about this just a couple weeks back, Apparently it's an MIT thing, that chicken can understand something like 1,000 different things, even a few that aren't legal in all states. I'll try to find the article.

Kawaii said:

Good going. You killed my dreams. I thought I had a friend now but you killed it....I hate you ....i hate you *runs away* :crying4:

Back