WWJD?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Yep, they stay in if it's raining. Or in the midst of windchill alerts, or during ice storms. Which I like...cause they are delivered to me dry and I don't have to bring soggy kidlets home. And they're not soggy and distracted during school either.

The kid...I dunno. But for the next day back then, he's been in school, but I haven't asked. I guess she's stayed with the wonderful boyfriend for the time being. I let Riley go over there to play after school tonight so I'll find out more when he comes home.

and, I AM NOT IN TORONTO!!!!!

Starya

Leslie said:
Yep, they stay in if it's raining. Or in the midst of windchill alerts, or during ice storms. Which I like...cause they are delivered to me dry and I don't have to bring soggy kidlets home. And they're not soggy and distracted during school either.
Over here they always (or are supposed to) keep an extra set of clothes at school, for those who go wading in the deepest puddles or sneak out without proper rain clothes. It's fascinating to see how much water a pair of rain boots size "tiny" can hold. :lloyd:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
kid is fine, mother is fine, they moved.

the kid moved onto another best friend, so don't see this one as often.