Yikes the Christians are coming!!

Lopan

Militant Christians are planning on picketing any theatre that shows "Jerry Springer: The Opera". they may employ militant means.

sheesh you couldn't make it up.

Christ Vs Art

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Since when is Jerry Springer art? I always considered it mind candy for trailer trash...maybe that's why the Brits...oh nevermind.

Lopan

Its an Operatic interpretation. Its very funny, some consider it blaspemous.

In one scene, Jesus is in a nappy and admits to being "a bit gay" its in context with the show though.

chcr

Too cute for words
Lopan said:
Militant Christians are planning on picketing any theatre that shows "Jerry Springer: The Opera". they may employ militant means.
Can you say "free publicity?" I knew that you could.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
If Christians don't like it there must be somethin good in it. Gotta see it now :lloyd:

Lopan

Leslie said:
If Christians don't like it there must be somethin good in it. Gotta see it now :lloyd:

Oddly most of the cast are practicing Christians, odd since only 7% of the country claim to be Christain. We have more Jedi's and Satanists according to the last consensus.

freako104

Leslie said:

:rofl:

SnP
I put the Jerry show in the same vein as the WWE: bad acting but some damn funny lines