youtube thread

Professur

That's jsut sad. And the saddest part is that, they probably don't realise jsut how sad they are.

unclehobart

Wheres the video of that one goofy kid singing dead on with that techno fem-voiced song... something from about a year and a half ago.

I also remember a funny one where 2 kids did a video to 'Chop Suey'. That one was from 4 years ago.

Finding such links are a toughie.

Inkara1

I still like the tool ad with "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi as the soundtrack, with the scantily-clad girls that make you not really notice the tools.

woodman19_99

unclehobart said:
Wheres the video of that one goofy kid singing dead on with that techno fem-voiced song... something from about a year and a half ago.

Finding such links are a toughie.

I went to www.break.com and search for "numa" cause that is where I found it last time. Looks like they did some house cleaning as of 12/31 because all the results seem to be from then until recently. Kind of disappointing, as there were some great videos on there. Still though, a great place for some entertaining videos.

Dave

unclehobart said:

that one is still on that site. search "numa". his shows up around page 7.

Professur

Re: YouTube

There are, I think, 2 other youtube threads. Less than two weeks old too. Personally, I find the entire thing very disturbing. Brings to mind a teacher during summer.

Starya

I see Luis and Aunty Em provided two videos from the same blokes. I think this MySpace is worthy of a looksy aswell (not the same as I linked to in an earlier post). "Word Yo" is my favourite. :grinyes:

Starya

Ok, I'm senile, I did link to it. Oh well.

I'll take the opportunity to post one of the kid's saved favourites. (I'm to lazy to go digging myself, so.. :p ) FireFox