1000 posts!

ClaireBear

Banned
Well I've hit 1000... well one over that now...

Just gotta shout out to a few peops who are the reason I've stuck around...

All of you guys!

Past and present...

:hug: :hug:

Unlike some people... I'm actually me here... and well... I don't really have (m)any RW friends and I'd like to think that what I lack in RW is more than made up here... thanks for getting me through a few really shitty times... I'd like to say there'll be no more to come... but hey! Wouldn't we all...

Special mentions got to a few... you know who you are ;)

Man this feels like an Oscar's speech! :D :D

I'll shut up now... honest!

PostCode

Major contributor!
When you get to be like Unc or Gonz then you can brag...you can really brag when you get to be as old as Gonz. SHit, that would probably be more of a miracle... :lol:

ClaireBear

Banned
unclehobart said:
ummm... have you ever read the descriptor for the Lobby forum? ;)

*hugsies on 4 digits*

No...

Move it for me will you... :blush:

I really am crap aren't I? Can't even make an announcement right... :mope:

D'oh!

:D

PostCode

Major contributor!
ClaireBear said:
No...

Move it for me will you... :blush:

I really am crap aren't I? Can't even make an announcement right... :mope:

D'oh!

:D

Absolutely not. You're even more special as Gonz. :D

ClaireBear

Banned
PostCode said:
Absolutely not. You're even more special as Gonz. :D

Now c'mon I'm no where near as ol... I mean revered as Gonz... and besides its not fair to pick on the elderly... :p

unclehobart said:
No can do, sugar.

I'm a lowly mod. You'll just have to wait for one of the Admin-y types to come along and be merciful.

Even after over 14,000 posts you're still a eunuc (sp? - it really does ruin jokes! :rolleyes: ) :D

Man... shocking!

Guess I'll just have to show Les me tits or summit... think I've blown it with Gonz... the old comment and all! :D

ClaireBear

Banned
Oooooh! Thanks to who ever moved this for me...

Originally this thread was very much like me...

Real nice, but kinda misplaced! :D

unclehobart

ClaireBear said:
Even after over 14,000 posts you're still a eunuc (sp? - it really does ruin jokes! :rolleyes: ) :D

Man... shocking!
Hell... I had scrape and lick many a boot just to get the small scraps and the key to the executive washroom that I have... and that just last fall. :worship: :leghump: :sex:

Professur

He had to wait until a space was made for him. The turnover rate upstairs is rather low, since we're all from older boards and don't move much anymore.

unclehobart

Indeed. The only way to promotions around here is either through a quick knife stroke in the dark or cholesterol poisoning sending a mortal coil back into the reincarnation pool.

Professur

MrBishop said:
That's just your age talking :D j/k

Hey, just because you don't act your age, doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't. Don't forget, I'm nearly 10 years ahead of you in the parenting game. I'll take whatever immobility I can. This summer's gonna get ugly quick.

MrBishop

Professur said:
Hey, just because you don't act your age, doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't. Don't forget, I'm nearly 10 years ahead of you in the parenting game. I'll take whatever immobility I can. This summer's gonna get ugly quick.
You want to act old...go right ahead. I can act young and still be responsible.

What's that about the summer?

Professur

MrBishop said:
You want to act old...go right ahead. I can act young and still be responsible.

What's that about the summer?

V2.0's gonna be 9, V4.0's gonna be 1, and V2.0's old enough to enjoy a vacation.

MrBishop

Professur said:
V2.0's gonna be 9, V4.0's gonna be 1, and V2.0's old enough to enjoy a vacation.
Yeah and... how's that make summer hell? It's a vacation...enjoy it or sumthin' :D