1000 posts!

Professur

I can only hope I'm still around when you catch up, pally. Have fun, he says. Do tell, Bish. What "fun" do you propose that will entertain, simultaneously, a 9 year old girl, and a 3 year old boy? That can be performed while carrying a 1 year old?

MrBishop

Professur said:
I can only hope I'm still around when you catch up, pally. Have fun, he says. Do tell, Bish. What "fun" do you propose that will entertain, simultaneously, a 9 year old girl, and a 3 year old boy? That can be performed while carrying a 1 year old?
Beach time!! Camping, Walt Disney World, etc etc.. .beside, there ARE two adults around...divide and conquer. :D

You plan on dying early?

MrBishop

Leslie said:
Bish, you have NO idea.
I'm one of 16 cousins and the oldest. t'was my job to keep'em all occupied when we were younger and reunited. Fun fun! Nowadays, I get to play with my cousins' kids and keep them occupied when I visit. 3 boys between the age of 3-7, plus my own son.

Then there's Goddaughters... I have 3.

If I squint up my eyes and strain myself until I fart, I think that I can get an idea of what a vacation with 3 kids would be like :D

Professur

You were a kid doing that. And with their parents in the background. V2.0 is gonna wanna take off with friends all the time. The missus can't stomach any amusementpark ride. V4.0 needs watched 24/7, and V3.0 has no fear. None.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
You were a kid doing that. And with their parents in the background. V2.0 is gonna wanna take off with friends all the time. The missus can't stomach any amusementpark ride. V4.0 needs watched 24/7, and V3.0 has no fear. None.

you can always bring me along as a babysitter wherever you want to go. i can keep the misses company while entertaining the younger ones. :D

oh! yeh! congrats on the 1000.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:

Drop kick the baby for the 9 year old to run after and whilst waiting on the return play patty cake with the three year old...

Unauthodox... but effective! :D

Thats a joke btw!

Mare

ClaireBear said:
Well I've hit 1000... well one over that now...

Just gotta shout out to a few peops who are the reason I've stuck around...

All of you guys!

Past and present...

:hug: :hug:

Unlike some people... I'm actually me here... and well... I don't really have (m)any RW friends and I'd like to think that what I lack in RW is more than made up here... thanks for getting me through a few really shitty times... I'd like to say there'll be no more to come... but hey! Wouldn't we all...

Special mentions got to a few... you know who you are ;)

Man this feels like an Oscar's speech! :D :D

I'll shut up now... honest!

:clap: Oh---Oh, I know her, that's ClaireBear.....(waving as she accepts the golden globe award):wave: :D Congrats!!! :swing:

Professur

Uki Chick said:
you can always bring me along as a babysitter wherever you want to go. i can keep the misses company while entertaining the younger ones. :D

oh! yeh! congrats on the 1000.

*cut and print x 25*

I'm gonna hold you to that. BTW, do you and paul want a cottage invite?

Professur

ClaireBear said:
Drop kick the baby for the 9 year old to run after and whilst waiting on the return play patty cake with the three year old...

Unauthodox... but effective! :D

Thats a joke btw!

Bish, she's reading my mind. Make her stop ....

Uki Chick

Professur said:
*cut and print x 25*

I'm gonna hold you to that. BTW, do you and paul want a cottage invite?

no problem. hold me to it if you want. I loved your kids! cottage invite???? sure. would love it!