$15.08

HubbaHubba

ive been saving my cash as of late .. damn 600$ digital cameras ive got about 590$ in my spendable account and im making 200$ for like 12 hours work over friday/sat so i'll be able to buy it and build up money so i can afford to have a girlfriend when she comes back

Jon

Taken from online banking page...

MR J ASPINALL

account number: (yeah right, like I'd show that :D)

overdraft limit: £750

your balance timed at 0736 on 13/03/2003 is -£249.65

your available funds are £0.35

GUTTED :(

/me patiently waits for cheque to clear...

Inkara1

It's like $50-something right now, but I have over $100 in checks out that I'm counting on hitting the account after I get my next bit of money. Lately, my bank has been paying NSF checks and charging $22 instead of returning them as NSF and charging $22. I don't have that happen often, of course, but it has happened once or twice.

Aunty Em

Just over £700 in my checking account with a £300 overdraught makes it about £1000 available to spend.

A.B.Normal

alex said:
What is that supposed to mean :confuse3:

Just that your the only one with a balance greater than 3digits;) That makes you the "ONE" in this crowd.:D

OOPS missed shadowfax :cool:

guess theres "two" in our bunch then

alex

It's just that time of year. It's not usually quite that high. Just got back tax refunds....did pretty good this year. Still deciding where to spend some of it. New living room set....maybe. New bedroom set......maybe. Save it till I decide what kinda vehicle I need this year.......should.

greenfreak

$3009. in checking. (just got paid yesterday)

But $1000. of that is going to 2 credit cards and $500. in savings. I like having a buffer in checking too, being that it's linked to my bank card and I use it for groceries and such.

I've been doing a lot of overtime lately, Rusty has been doing side work and now that Rusty has a full time job, our accounts are looking good. :)

HomeLAN

So, GF makes 4, and I make 5. Around 1200, paid tomorrow. Then we'll write checks, and I'll be back down to 500. :D

kuulani

I can half raise my hand. My joint savings account has 4 digits ... :D

my personal checking has those 2 digits, and my personal savings has bout 3 digits. but if I add my $3 that I'm getting back from the state ... :rolleyes: the paper and the ink they use to print that stoopid check, and the envelope &stamp to mail it to me, probably cost more than that!!