2005 BBQ Headcount thread

tonksy

HomeLAN said:
We can get corn, maybe farm stuff, maybe not. I have a gas grill and a charcoal job, both of which I intend to use. Fare at my place on Sat will be standard summer outside fare - grilled stuff, light sides, strawberry cake for dessert.

Rob and Tonks, I think, are doing oven/indoor stuff, and their menu is going to be a hell of a lot fancier than mine.
what's fancy? a turkey? it's a dead bird on some veggies. how mundane.

catocom

unclehobart said:
I'm sure Catocom will let you kick up your tent for that weekend ... or park the beastie and come in over to my pad as we would have plenty o' space by then.
Yep
I'm heading to HL's/unc's....early sat25, and heading back later sun26.
Prof you can hang here anytime before or after, as long as you need.
Just let me know. :)

Professur

We're leaving tonight. Heading to the bank now. A short storm last night showed some flaws in my efforts which need dealt with.

I'm going on the record here. Something doesn't want me making this trip. I've run into just about every roadblock conceivable, and few that weren't. If something permanent happens, you can all head to church, coz this will definitely qualify as a Fortold Event.

Oh, and the posts on this site qualify as a Living Will.

Professur

HomeLAN said:
'K, so D&B's is out.

This all came up becuase my wife, who is a far better person than I, decided people needed some ideas up-front, went online and we started brainstorming about possibilities and prices. D&B's (which I haven't set foot in in 10 years), made the list initially.

Just this.