2005 BBQ Headcount thread

HomeLAN

It's a little early, but what the hey. Party's June 25-26 weekend.

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE COMING, please post in and tell me so, along with what dates you expect to be here, and how many in your party. You can also lay out dietary issues if you want, but I can't guarantee to cater to those.

So, I'll be here with a total of 3 people from Thursday, June 23 through Monday, June 27 (I've taken those days off).

We'll eat anything. Keep your hands and feet clear.

Professur

It looks like 5 for us. We'll be there for the BBQs. Foodwise, anything that doesn't endanger small animals. Provided they don't require passports to cross the border by then.

chcr

Too cute for words
AFAIK I'll be alone. Probably drive down Saturday morning and leave early enough Sunday to get home at a reasonable hour. Dara's working that weekend. No dietary considerations anyone else needs to worry about, I eat what I want to regardless of what the quack says (I know what'll make me sick).

Question: Shall I bring a guitar? Most of my repertoire is pretty dated but then so am I. :D

Edit: At some point I'll need a map or instructions or such. Rob used to have my main e-mail, but I can PM it again if need be.

tonksy

chcr said:
AFAIK I'll be alone. Probably drive down Saturday morning and leave early enough Sunday to get home at a reasonable hour. Dara's working that weekend. No dietary considerations anyone else needs to worry about, I eat what I want to regardless of what the quack says (I know what'll make me sick).

Question: Shall I bring a guitar? Most of my repertoire is pretty dated but then so am I. :D
yes! bring one!

HomeLAN

Hmm. You're welcome to. I intend to stretch some puter speakers out to the backyard and put sat rad on, or maybe bring home the boombox, but folks might enjoy that a lot.

I've got your e-mail from the Linux stuff you sent me, but you'll need to PM me where you're starting from.

catocom

I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna come fri afternoon, and leave sun afternoon,
or just come down sat morn, and leave that evening.
Right now I leaning on the 3 day tour, but I'll let ya know for sure by the
end of this mo.

tonksy

steve? i am assuming saturday is at your place and sunday ay ours? looks pretty slow for us so far....

Professur

Are these gonna be OTC exclusives, or will you be including indigenous locals (relatives and non OTC friends) as well?

Inkara1

Aaron, party of 1. Flight scheduled to land at ATL at 8:36 p.m. Thursday, June 23, and flight scheduled to leave ATL at 5:45 p.m. Monday, June 27.

I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, olives or pickles but I have no food allergies I'm aware of (meaning I could pick stuff out if I had to).

Inkara1

So, one thing I've been wondering... are we going to call each other by our first names or by our OTC names?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
So, one thing I've been wondering... are we going to call each other by our first names or by our OTC names?

Last year it depended on who it was and whom they were refering to...I think Rob always got Rob and Nat got Nat...Tonks always got Tonks but that doesn't count cause she even gets her mail sent to "Tonks"...I got both...Bish got both I believe...Prof got mostly his name but some Prof I think...