30 days

spike

Professur said:
I'm gonna ask you to either substantiate that, or remove it.

I notice substantiation is only needed for one side of the issue again.

israeli%20girls%20indoctrinated%202.jpg

israeli%20girls%20indoctrinated%201.jpg

more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

Professur

spike said:
I notice substantiation is only needed for one side of the issue again.

israeli%20girls%20indoctrinated%202.jpg

israeli%20girls%20indoctrinated%201.jpg

more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

Then you're not paying attention. Just because I'm not warning others in public doesn't mean they're going unwarned.

I can see the links, but I'm no getting any photos today. I'll check in again from another station. Thanks spike. I'll get back to you on it.

HomeLAN

spike said:
Can you support that claim?

Yes. You've either apologized or re-stated both times you've been called on it in the last couple days. You've never substantiated, for damn sure.

It makes it very difficult to lend you any credibility whatsoever when your usual tactics are to troll and retreat, and to mimic other posters. In truth, it makes me suspect that you're still a child.

spike

HomeLAN said:
Yes. You've either apologized or re-stated both times you've been called on it in the last couple days. You've never substantiated, for damn sure.

It makes it very difficult to lend you any credibility whatsoever when your usual tactics are to troll and retreat, and to mimic other posters. In truth, it makes me suspect that you're still a child.

I clarified once because what I typed was misunderstood. The other time I made a joke to emphasize how ridiculous the statement above mine was.

If you have a problem with people clarifying what they mean or making jokes then you're the one being childish. Especially considering the number of times you've tried to insult me.

I don't troll and I don't retreat and I don't make mimicing a habit either.

Professur

I see three little girls writing their names on a few cannon shells. That's a helluva long way from justifying a claim that an entire people are training their children to hate. If that's the best you can do, please edit your post.

Professur

spike said:
check out the pictures on whatever site you prefer.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. You've made a statement. A statement that comes rather close to an AUP violation ... and a federal crime I might add. I have no intention of looking for justification for you. You were asked to either back that statement up, or get it the hell off this site. You have done neither. It's entirely your call wether you want the admins to open up the control panel and get rid of it for you .... but they're well known to push other buttons whenever they have to open it.

Your call.

spike

Professur said:
I see three little girls writing their names on a few cannon shells. That's a helluva long way from justifying a claim that an entire people are training their children to hate. If that's the best you can do, please edit your post.

So I've shown some support for my claim and yet no support has been shown for the claim Gonz made about Iraqis being raised to hate and kill Jews and you want me to edit my post.

What about the post I was replying to? This is the second time this has happened and it's pretty annoying. Does Gonz have some special privilege with these claims or is it just that pro-conservative claims need no support?

It's a little confusing.

Professur

Actually, Gonz does. About 20,000 posts worth of special privilege. But more importantly, 20,000 posts of support. That you haven't read all of that doesn't mean it's not there, and it doesn't mean that I'm gonna insist he repeat every post he's ever made just because we get a new member.

But more importantly, I'm not asking Gonz to substantiate his statement, because I've seen, heard, and read statements from the various arab leadership making those exact declarations. I've yet to hear any substantiation for the declaration you made. But I didn't discount what you said out of hand either. I asked you to back it up. You show someone's blog. As Gato said, that's not exactly the 6:00 news.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gonz's post said terrorists. Spike's said Jews.

Had Gonz's said Iraqis, I would have insisted both posts be changed or both go. But as Spike's is indeed targetting an entire people, and Gonz's (this time) is only targetting a violent sect, I must agree that Spike's post should at least be changed to "some Jews".

spike

Ok, then all terrorists are raised to hate Jews? Shouldn't that be edited to say "some terrorists"?

If he was labeling all the people being killed as "terrorists" it might be a little presumptious also.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
In this context, I would be willing to accept the statement that the terrorists we're currently discussing do indeed raise their children to hate Jews. I cannot seriously believe a notion that they're going home after bombing all day and having the children send fruit baskets to hospitals in Israel. In that post, Gonz never insinuated that the entire Arab population were terrorists.

I am willing to accept the statement that some Jews raise their children to hate Arabs. But not the entire Jewish population.

I have a Jew here except when he's working and he's not teaching the children to hate Arabs at all.

spike

Which terrorists are we talking about. He didn't say anything limiting to the ones bombing all day. So I think a "some" edit is still appropriate. I had thought we were talking about Iraq.

Gonz keeps claiming Israel does no wrong no matter how much evidence is shown to the contrary. What do we do about that?

Maybe we should get some support for these statements made as fact from this thread too:

At the very least, it's focusing terrorists' efforts over there. That means less resources focused over here.

creating an ally, stabilizing a region.

a group who wish to oppress its people

an agreement was reached whereby Isreal would withdraw from large areas of land, keep out (over the protests of its own citizens), allow the Palestinian faction self-government and an equal role at the table, and all they wanted in return was to stop being attacked.

the rockets kept coming. Watched daily attacks form just across their borders and did nothing, trusting in the process.

the daily barrage into Israel

The rockets/mortars/grenades from Hezbollah & Hamas, to name just two, aren't avoiding civilian areas.

These groups aren't calling the homes of the people about to be bombed with warnings to evacuate.

until the Muslims are stopped, the press is quiet & forgets all about that area.

For the record I didn't mean all Jews do teach their kids to hate Arabs and I would hope most don't. Just making a counterpoint that the situation with Israel is not a Good vs. Bad one way street.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
it is sort of, just think of Israel as an anti-hero

the wolverine of the countries.

ok, enough shtick.

they are taught to hate israel, and everyone in it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the situation with Israel is not a Good vs. Bad one way street
It definitely is not.

However, though I am a leftie pinko Commie Canadian fag, I can support the statements you've posted there, having read about them in books and on what I consider to be reliable news/information agencies, including those from the Arab world. I consider those (omitting the top two which are political opinions) as givens. I'm not about to go find linkage for it all as that is not my role here, but I'm absolutely sure that those who posted them could.

spike

Leslie said:
It definitely is not.

Then why is he getting away with claiming it as fact over and over?

However, though I am a leftie pinko Commie Canadian fag, I can support the statements you've posted there, having read about them in books and on what I consider to be reliable news/information agencies, including those from the Arab world. I consider those (omitting the top two which are political opinions) as givens. I'm not about to go find linkage for it all as that is not my role here, but I'm absolutely sure that those who posted them could.

I could most likely find evidence contradicting at least half those statements so they're certainly not "givens". So apparently they should all be backed up.

I've changed edited my sentence to "some Israelis" in good faith that Gonz's claim will be changed to "some" also. It'd be nice if he could clarify who he's calling terrorists.