6 simple steps to get a lover

I've met men that think "Hey baby, show me your tits!" is an intelligent way to get a lover. Maybe a smack upside the head instead?

Well...you don't want some snatchy small beads. You want the big beads or the beads with some kind of unique appeal.

Lack luster beads
mardi%20gras%20beads

Big beads - which are cool
BigBeadsGRAD1.jpg

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!
1015-52-pgg-th.jpg

pepper.jpg

CAR00151.jpg

*Reflects on the perfect set of tits once flashed at him on Bourbon*

*Misses pre-child NO vacations*

levana said:
I've met men that think "Hey baby, show me your tits!" is an intelligent way to get a lover. Maybe a smack upside the head instead?
Ahh, the mating call of the North American Biker in his natural habitat...

Although the only beads I ever had were the lack luster beads from a couple different mardi gras themed parties I went to I had a little bit of a mardi gras theme in my room here. I had the masks my mom and I wore to one of the mardi gras parties pinned up on my wall and I also had two little ceramic masks we were given as gifts at that same party on my wall :)

Although the only beads I ever had were the lack luster beads from a couple different mardi gras themed parties I went to I had a little bit of a mardi gras theme in my room here. I had the masks my mom and I wore to one of the mardi gras parties pinned up on my wall and I also had two little ceramic masks we were given as gifts at that same party on my wall :)

Now I'm wondering what you did to get the beads...

Back