9-12 Project/Tea Party Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM you are just another status quo dupe, and refuse to see it. If it isn't racism it's "classism".

Oh of course I should have known that. Its ALWAYS one or the other.

There is no such thing as independent thinking that can't simply be qualified and quantified by an internet poll.

I could never be a poor white guy who doesn't hate black people. Silly me.

Why are you here again?

Let talk plain here for minute.

Have either of you ever uttered the word "nigger"? .... I have! I have said it a few times in my life, far less as I got older. Does that make a racist?

Have you ever said the word "nigger" --- its a simple question.

• So again, you've been hood-winked by some website and swallowed is if it were true.

• No, again with the straw man. Those don't work. I gave you factual information that Stormfronters are calling it their cause.

[*]Cerise and I are not the same person.

I didn't say you were.

[*]What is a Ron Paul?

Since you don't even know who Ron Paul is you can't be very educated in the area of politics. It's interesting also that you're oblivious about the guy that started the Tea Parties you seem to support.

[*]You don't seem to have much experience beyond a computer screen and ad hoc "facts".

I obviously seem to have much more experience than you. You don't even know who Ron Paul is.

Tell me what "expect us" means to you. (you clearly indicated it has some special meaning)

I have no idea what it means. I'd guess nothing. It's just some vague BS similar to the supremacist's SHTF.

And again your extremely loose linking of liberal facts is not actual facts, but rather speculations you have whimsically drawn together from the internet.

Mind pointing out this speculation you're referring to?

I don't know when last time I engaged someone as foolish. ...oh yeah I do.... it was here, with you.

That's funny considering the foolish statements, straw man arguments, and irrational thinking you've displayed so far. I realize that you have a history of being incapable of debate and resorting to insults when your lack of reason becomes apparent but you went down with a quickness this time around.

Oh of course I should have known that. Its ALWAYS one or the other.

There is no such thing as independent thinking that can't simply be qualified and quantified by an internet poll.

I could never be a poor white guy who doesn't hate black people. Silly me.

Why are you here again?

Umm yeah, ignore the crux of what I actully said and attack the most trivial point. It's not surprising considering the source....

BTW I have said it many times. Never have I believed that blacks are inferior in any way. It is a good tool to hurt and provoke, and I unwisely tried to do such things too often in my youth. Consider though that I grew up in gangland central.....

The truth is Black America is in large part a seperate subculture for many reasons I won't go into now. There is a lot of mistrust based on that. Some reasonable and deserved and some not. This amounts mostly to prejudices rather than racism. Often the words are interchanged incorrectly but they are two seperate and distinct things.

No, again with the straw man. Those don't work. I gave you factual information that Stormfronters are calling it their cause.

I didn't say you were.

Since you don't even know who Ron Paul is you can't be very educated in the area of politics. It's interesting also that you're oblivious about the guy that started the Tea Parties you seem to support.

I obviously seem to have much more experience than you. You don't even know who Ron Paul is.

I have no idea what it means. I'd guess nothing. It's just some vague BS similar to the supremacist's SHTF.

Mind pointing out this speculation you're referring to?

That's funny considering the foolish statements, straw man arguments, and irrational thinking you've displayed so far. I realize that you have a history of being incapable of debate and resorting to insults when your lack of reason becomes apparent but you went down with a quickness this time around.

Did you know that I invented the word "the", I just let everyone use it for free. trufax, it says so here on this website. I read on another website that we have alien bases that stretch form winky-town to Nashville all underground. Must be true.

Of course again I bow to you and your unchallengeable intelligence and political gnosticism. I question why I would ever waste my precious time when I could be out kicking puppies.

Tell me, why people are weeping for those poor poor extremely wealthy folks!

Because class warfare is unAmerican? Perhaps because I've never gotten a paycheck from a poor guy.

39.5%. If one must pay that all should pay that. Progressive taxation is....say it, I know you can...

That's funny... I don't seem to be paying any less, and my income is pretty low on the scale. I guess we'll see if my refund is more than normal or not.

I'm paying the same amount, not less than, under GW's tax cut.

I think people don't pay much attention to the issues their politicians attach to. I think cons who constantly whine about social welfare and allow Repugnantcants to cut taxes on the highest incomes and pass out corporate welfare. The Demorat party screws us in other ways, but at least at this point is kinder to "the little guy".

In any case it is quite possible, even likely that without the bailouts we would be looking at something a lot like the great depression. How the bailouts were handled may not have been near as well as it could have been but something had to be done. Would you like a good 1929-31 depression? Democrats took power and it ended. Of course I am sure they had nothing to do with it right? The Clinton administration brought us a budget surplus. I am sure that was a bad thing huh? So 82% of the national debt was spent by Repugnantcants, and they have never brought economic stability or prosperity they promise (excepting the very rich). I am sure that was all some Demorats' fault right?

Corporate welfare on the other hand has been and is continuing. Nobody seems to be outraged much. The Repugnantcants complain that America is about personal responsibility and social welfare should be abolished, so why is it different for rich fat-cats?

Here is a fairly good sense article on exactly why the rich should bear more of the tax burden:

Josh Anderson said:
Why Should the Wealthy Pay Higher Taxes?

September 22, 2008

In an age where 10% of our nation holds 70% of the wealth, it’s pretty easy to feel like the wealthy ought to pay more, but this is much different than being able to explain why the wealthy ought to pay more.

First, there’s the fairly obvious argument. If you are a millionaire (or better), your money probably came from a lot of hard working people who work for you, either directly or indirectly. While you are not personally responsible for their economic salvation, you are entirely responsible for having provided goods and/or services at the highest price the market would bear. While you should be congratulated for your savvy business acumen, you also need to help the government pay for all the social programs necessary to keep these people out of utter poverty. After all, it IS kind of your fault. Not only did they pay for the goods, but they also paid a little extra so that you could make a profit. So, not only do you need to pay taxes, you also need to pay a little extra so that they can buy their next meal.

Second, there’s the other fairly obvious argument. Most people agree that poor people should pay less in taxes. Whenever you have a “less” in economics, you need to have a “more.” So, if poor people should pay less, then rich people should pay more. You can’t both pay less than the other.

Third, there’s the other, other fairly obvious argument. Wealthier people use a greater abundance of our national infrastructure, have a larger environmental impact, and use a much larger part of the common wealth. Your companies own millions of huge trucks that cause more wear and tear on our bridges and roads. You can’t be trusted to clean up after yourself, so it’s the EPA that spends $15 billion dollars on Superfund Clean-Up Sites. The portion of the Federal government dedicated to dealing with social welfare programs is a drop in the bucket compared to the portion dedicated to commerce, trade, industry, exchange markets, and other fingers of capitalism. So if the bulk of the government is dedicated to protecting and promoting capitalism, then perhaps the people who benefit from this work the

Fourth, there’s the other, other, other fairly obvious argument. If 10% of you own 70% of the shit in this nation, then the military is protecting a lot more of your shit than mine. Fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here? Great idea, but it’s YOUR shit over here that our men and women are dying to protect. Look, my insurance company (or rather, your insurance company) makes me pay a higher premium if I own more shit, right? Good. Let’s apply your corporate insurance philosophy to YOUR shit. Ah, yes. It still holds true. The more shit you have to protect, the more you should have to pay to protect it. I’ve been waiting six long years to say this: freedom isn’t free, rich people! There, that felt good.

Fifth, there’s the other, other, other, other fairly obvious argument. The Bush Administration spent the better part of eight years peeling grapes for the wealthy and repealing policies that made it hard to be so very, very rich. Those enormous tax cuts? We need them back, ASAP. Let’s start with an initial loan of about $700 billion. Turns out that welfare for the rich costs a hell of a lot more than welfare for the poor. It’s the wealthy people who got us into this mess, and since y’all control 70% of the wealth in this nation, then maybe you could help replenish the national cookie jar for a little while. I’m not sure if you noticed, but it’s starting to get a little empty.

I guess the most interesting thing to me is that I know a handful of wealthy people. None of them - even the Republicans – have ever argued against paying more in taxes. Strangely, they only people I hear complain excessively about paying higher taxes are those who don’t have to pay them – middle class folks who are just a few million dollars shy of actually being wealthy.

As for patriotism, I think Democrats have Republicans beat. Most Democrats want to help themselves and everyone lower than them on the social ladder. By contrast, most Republicans seem to want to help themselves and everyone higher than them on the social ladder – as if advocating for the wealthy will somehow make you rich. For as long as I live, I’ll never understand why working class Republicans argue bitterly against the “death tax” (which doesn’t kick in until the estate is worth at least $3 million).

If we truly believe in putting the needs of the “country first”, then we ought to be a little bit more willing to address the needs of the country first; and rich people ain’t very high on the needy list – well, except for this week.

Oh, and Phil Gramm, you can shove your nation of whiners up your unholy ass.

Most cons won't want to believe it. To them ending abortion, world military dominance, crushing social welfare programs, and keeping status quo and "free market economy" are more important, but meanwhile who protects our future? Who looks out for the little guy?

The political system in it's entirety is broken. Few seem to disagree with that, but when it comes to the poor and the middle class the Demorats are the lesser of two evils! Yet so many are blind to it. Hell you do not want to see it!

Logic and facts and solutions that work for the masses? WHO NEEDS IT!!!! Just obey rich and powerful overlords! GET BACK TO BOOT LICKING PEONS!!!

:banghead:

Got Nothing?!?

I thought not!

The truth hurts. Facts just get in the way of your agenda. Get back to boot licking!

:rolleyes:

Did you know that I invented the word "the", I just let everyone use it for free. trufax, it says so here on this website. I read on another website that we have alien bases that stretch form winky-town to Nashville all underground. Must be true.

Of course again I bow to you and your unchallengeable intelligence and political gnosticism. I question why I would ever waste my precious time when I could be out kicking puppies.

What weird way to try to back out of a discussion you're on the wrong end of.

"Here I'll just ignore everything and type a bunch of random crap and hope nobody notices"

Wrong Paul was alive in 1773??

What weird way to try to back out of a discussion you're on the wrong end of.

"Here I'll just ignore everything and type a bunch of random crap and hope nobody notices"

I would break out the crayons and connect the dots for you but..... god knows what you'ld come up with if I did.

So have you ever said the word "nigger", its simple yes or no question.

Got Nothing?!?

I thought not!

The truth hurts. Facts just get in the way of your agenda. Get back to boot licking!

:rolleyes:

Its true, I got nothing. Fact is: it would require me to read what you copypasta'd. And I ain't gonna read it. My interest in chasing windmills with either of you is a hobby at best.

Its true, I got nothing. Fact is: it would require me to read what you copypasta'd. And I ain't gonna read it. My interest in chasing windmills with either of you is a hobby at best.

You ain't gonna read it because you don't know the truth and don't want to and have no reasonable argument against it. From my experience with you and your posts you are as low rent as they come! Fun to have your stupidity back all over the threads lately. It is against my 12 step program but it says something to the effect of who doesn't like to feel a little superior to his fellows, or even a lot superior. You give me that feeling god help me! I know it is false and to be avoided, but sometimes it can't be helped! Ignorance does not equal inferiority, it just indicates a lack of using the intelligence one has!

I would break out the crayons and connect the dots for you but..... god knows what you'ld come up with if I did.

So have you ever said the word "nigger", its simple yes or no question.

This is just more backpedaling mixed with some trolling. If you disagree with me about something then just try and make your point.

And you haven't answered my question.

You know RM, I am still wondering what "offense" I committed in your mind? We used to talk civilly away from the board, and I forget what got you upset? I honestly want to know, and I don't care if you put it on main street or PM me. I want to know, because it was before I became a serious 12 stepper and If I honestly owe an amends I will make one, but if it's silly and in your head....

Well, I don't know....

As far as I know you just turned on me like a snake would. It would be nice to know why. If you know anything about amends as in 9th step amends you will know it is not for your benefit but mine. It is part of my desire to be a better person. If I should make things better between us it is a positive side effect, but I can't and don't expect anything from you. I just honestly want to know, for my own betterment!

It's not about liberty and private property. It's a tax system.

But a flat rate tax would likely greatly raise the amount of tax you pay and only benefit the extremely wealthy that don't use havens. But there's a lot of different "flat tax" plans, most of them not really flat. Then deductions are a whole different issue.

Complicated issue.

Nope.

I believe in liberty & private property.

Yet you too cannot refute the reasons that guy I quoted laid out. You have no logical argument, you never have you never will. All you have is some vague notion about the powers of the Federal Government that very much differs from reality and a fondness for your pet big word "enumerated".

YOU GOT NOTHING!

Unless you want to point by point explain why none of this is so?

Josh Anderson said:
Why Should the Wealthy Pay Higher Taxes?

September 22, 2008

In an age where 10% of our nation holds 70% of the wealth, it’s pretty easy to feel like the wealthy ought to pay more, but this is much different than being able to explain why the wealthy ought to pay more.

First, there’s the fairly obvious argument. If you are a millionaire (or better), your money probably came from a lot of hard working people who work for you, either directly or indirectly. While you are not personally responsible for their economic salvation, you are entirely responsible for having provided goods and/or services at the highest price the market would bear. While you should be congratulated for your savvy business acumen, you also need to help the government pay for all the social programs necessary to keep these people out of utter poverty. After all, it IS kind of your fault. Not only did they pay for the goods, but they also paid a little extra so that you could make a profit. So, not only do you need to pay taxes, you also need to pay a little extra so that they can buy their next meal.

Second, there’s the other fairly obvious argument. Most people agree that poor people should pay less in taxes. Whenever you have a “less” in economics, you need to have a “more.” So, if poor people should pay less, then rich people should pay more. You can’t both pay less than the other.

Third, there’s the other, other fairly obvious argument. Wealthier people use a greater abundance of our national infrastructure, have a larger environmental impact, and use a much larger part of the common wealth. Your companies own millions of huge trucks that cause more wear and tear on our bridges and roads. You can’t be trusted to clean up after yourself, so it’s the EPA that spends $15 billion dollars on Superfund Clean-Up Sites. The portion of the Federal government dedicated to dealing with social welfare programs is a drop in the bucket compared to the portion dedicated to commerce, trade, industry, exchange markets, and other fingers of capitalism. So if the bulk of the government is dedicated to protecting and promoting capitalism, then perhaps the people who benefit from this work the

Fourth, there’s the other, other, other fairly obvious argument. If 10% of you own 70% of the shit in this nation, then the military is protecting a lot more of your shit than mine. Fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here? Great idea, but it’s YOUR shit over here that our men and women are dying to protect. Look, my insurance company (or rather, your insurance company) makes me pay a higher premium if I own more shit, right? Good. Let’s apply your corporate insurance philosophy to YOUR shit. Ah, yes. It still holds true. The more shit you have to protect, the more you should have to pay to protect it. I’ve been waiting six long years to say this: freedom isn’t free, rich people! There, that felt good.

Fifth, there’s the other, other, other, other fairly obvious argument. The Bush Administration spent the better part of eight years peeling grapes for the wealthy and repealing policies that made it hard to be so very, very rich. Those enormous tax cuts? We need them back, ASAP. Let’s start with an initial loan of about $700 billion. Turns out that welfare for the rich costs a hell of a lot more than welfare for the poor. It’s the wealthy people who got us into this mess, and since y’all control 70% of the wealth in this nation, then maybe you could help replenish the national cookie jar for a little while. I’m not sure if you noticed, but it’s starting to get a little empty.

I guess the most interesting thing to me is that I know a handful of wealthy people. None of them - even the Republicans – have ever argued against paying more in taxes. Strangely, they only people I hear complain excessively about paying higher taxes are those who don’t have to pay them – middle class folks who are just a few million dollars shy of actually being wealthy.

As for patriotism, I think Democrats have Republicans beat. Most Democrats want to help themselves and everyone lower than them on the social ladder. By contrast, most Republicans seem to want to help themselves and everyone higher than them on the social ladder – as if advocating for the wealthy will somehow make you rich. For as long as I live, I’ll never understand why working class Republicans argue bitterly against the “death tax” (which doesn’t kick in until the estate is worth at least $3 million).

If we truly believe in putting the needs of the “country first”, then we ought to be a little bit more willing to address the needs of the country first; and rich people ain’t very high on the needy list – well, except for this week.

Oh, and Phil Gramm, you can shove your nation of whiners up your unholy ass.

Oh wait there are those pesky facts that go against your agenda! What was I thinking?!?

:banghead:

This is just more backpedaling mixed with some trolling. If you disagree with me about something then just try and make your point.

And you haven't answered my question.

Oh I've answered; I've answered your question several times, at length, and in depth. Its your preconceived bigotry, your limited ROE that simply doesn't allow for that acceptance. You continue to attack with a null argument. (Someday I'll locate a short video clip from last spring and show it to you. )

Keep playing the race card buddy, drive the issue and give it power. Re-enforce the hate and create more of it where ever you can. It certainly serves you well. Is that what the progressive movement is about, hate and division? If you want to place the race card with me, you'll lose every time.

LOL, I married a god-damn Dego. Like my sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back