9-12 Project/Tea Party Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You figured that if there were 1/.5 -2million people marching in Washington that there would be a hellovalot more photos of it by mainstream media.

The NY Times says thousands.

The Washington Post said tens of thousands.

A London paper said up to two million.

People on the ground said (locals) said it was bigger than the last inauguration.

If it's publicized correctly, then people will have to change their assumptions so it's safer to not follow through.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yeah and idiots call "liberals" hatemongers. Of course hatred is OK when you are deluded into thinking you are right, huh Gonz?

Hate? One is carrying a religious based sign & I have no thought about it. The other is carrying a sign with an open message. Without the rest of the message, I can't judge.

You, on the other hand make vulgar personal attacks on poeple & the whine when someone esle does it.

if that's the burden you want to put on yourself, go for it.
I guess some people like to be beat, and made to feel cheap.

You're just wacky cato! If it's any comfort I assumed you weren't what I refereed to as "Cerise's people". Perhaps I was wrong? I mean we disagree on politics often, but I mostly find you to be considerate of issues beyond a party line and have compassion for others, and that counts for a lot.

All I see from some others is toeing the party line and a lot of venom and hot air. If you, (meaning anyone who reads this other than cato since it addresses him directly) feel offended and as if I am talking about you, then you are most likely correct!

Hate? One is carrying a religious based sign & I have no thought about it. The other is carrying a sign with an open message. Without the rest of the message, I can't judge.

You, on the other hand make vulgar personal attacks on poeple & the whine when someone esle does it.

Pot....
....kettle....
....black...?

:banghead:

At the very WORST, I have never seen anyone as guilty of this as you. At best there are others equally guilty, but none more so....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as in the thousands, a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying “It is a record…. We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever.”

Source

THIS is the best part.

spike

The NY Times says thousands.

The Washington Post said tens of thousands.

A London paper said up to two million.

People on the ground said (locals) said it was bigger than the last inauguration.

If it's publicized correctly, then people will have to change their assumptions so it's safer to not follow through.

The London paper picked up the mistake that Malkin made. People on the ground (locals) said there's no way it was in the same general vicinity as the inauguration and far far smaller, probably thousands or tens of thousands. Not nearly as big as the anti war protests.

spike

Source

THIS is the best part.

Nice sources. Mainstream media and the fire department say 10's of thousands.

THIS is the best part

I love how some focuses on a clean area at a small protest and a dirty area after a huge crowd with no evidence of when these pictures were taken and fools you into making illogical assumptions. Wow, if they had focused on a dirty area after the tea baggers and a clean area after the giant inauguration we could make other silly assumptions.

I love when sheeple are fooled into irrational thinking.

Whao! spike, don't you know the media is always unfair to cons?!? Don't you feel their pain?

Let's take a moment to feel their pain!

Tantrum.jpg

ResearchMonkey

Just consider yourself tea-bagged. LOL, go ahead and play your silly games of illusion. It changes nothing outside of your narrow view.

expect us.

spike

Oh cool, cryptic psycho homosexual innuendo bullshit.

Hey ResearchMonkey, just curious, are you a white supremacist?

I watched Beck's show yesterday. It was disgusting and predictable.

Hitleresque propaganda: Check
video showing battles, moon landing, and emotional shit that has nothing to do with anything that follows. Show the morons a bunch of good stuff, rattle 'em up, and now you go fight good health.

Fake cry baby routine: check
Well it's Beck after all...fake crying like a baby.

Religious Fear mongering: check
He actually had some idiot on that said the health bill would lead to religious persecution. Really? And then there was the claims that the nation was founded on judeo christianity and christianity is under attack by atheists and other undesirable religions. Geezuz.

Communism bullshit: check
OMG we're fighting commies

Fear, fear, fear: check
I've never seen so much nutcase fear mongering in so short of time.
OMG the atheist, communist, darwanistic, heathens are coming to depopulate the baby boomers and fuck with your god.

I really like how they worked in darwanistic and killing baby boomers in there.
If anyone reading this didn't see it, I'm not exaggerating. Crazy shit.

Bible quotes: check
Something about "a spiritual wickedness in high places". OMG Obama is the antichrist, go assassinate him!

Token black guy: check
Two of them back to back! One specifically to say "they're not racists. :laugh:

Anyone know where I can watch this again online? I gotta take better notes on these psychos.

Anyone know where you can watch back episodes? I checked his site and a few other places and nothing so far.

Just consider yourself tea-bagged. LOL, go ahead and play your silly games of illusion. It changes nothing outside of your narrow view.

expect us.

Aww is widdle whiny boy RM overwhelmed by the fact that momentawily his people are out of power? Does hims have to yeawn for the Weagan yeaws again? Does his pot have to call my kettle black?

I've seen few with a narrower view than you RM. Your politics (particularly regarding economics) have gotten this country in trouble again and again. The demorats not-much-better politics and economic plans have saved us time and time again from you guys running us into the ground.

Not to fear though there are plenty of idiots left! You will probably have your way again soon!

puboptionnc.jpg

teabaggers.jpg

political-pictures-teabaggers-work-ethic.jpg

tex5.jpg

teabag_fail_competence_092cc.jpg

remember-descent.jpg

tea-bag-fail-public.jpg

spacer.gif

23DEathPanelAug09.jpg

who-teabagging-bush.jpg

Fail.jpg

So not to fear RM, idiocy is alive and well! Perhaps the public schools are at fault? Maybe we can abolish them and let these people home school? Definitely vote no on the levies! I mean obviously edumaction is overrated!

ResearchMonkey

Oh cool, cryptic psycho homosexual innuendo bullshit.

Hey ResearchMonkey, just curious, are you a white supremacist?

Anyone know where you can watch back episodes? I checked his site and a few other places and nothing so far.

Obviously you know best! You have that beautiful insight that is exclusive to the enlightened left.

I have to go photoshop some more black people (and crackers) into the DC march photos.

Its true, there was no march in DC, its all a trailer park conspiracy.

Raptor Geezus be praised!

MrBishop

I might feel something for the Teabaggers if they weren't just blowing hot air..and sheepish hot air to boot.

Take the tax rate, f'r instance. The Top Marginal Tax Rate of 39.5%
It's lower than people think it is..hell, it's lower than a lot of past president's tax rates were.

top_rates.jpg

Hell... it applies to people making over $250,000.00/year and it's only 4% higher than Bush's numbers. Can anyone tell me why this is such a big deal? Someone earning over $250k/year is going to get taxed 4% more for any gross profit they make over said amount.... that's $4,000 more per $100,000 than they did under Dubya.

C'mon... someone's gotta explain to me why Mr and Mrs Average Teabagger is upset about this!

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN A TAX CUT FROM OBAMA.....close to 98% of the entire population!! Tell me, why people are weeping for those poor poor extremely wealthy folks!

MrBishop

I particularly love David Shuster's take on the matter
"For most Americans, Wednesday, April 15th will be Tax Day," Shuster said. "It’s going to be teabagging day for the right-wing and they’re going nuts for it. Thousands of them whipped out the festivities early this past weekend, and while the parties are officially toothless, the teabaggers are full-throated about their goals."

"They want to give President Obama a strong tongue-lashing and lick government spending."

I might feel something for the Teabaggers if they weren't just blowing hot air..and sheepish hot air to boot.

Take the tax rate, f'r instance. The Top Marginal Tax Rate of 39.5%
It's lower than people think it is..hell, it's lower than a lot of past president's tax rates were.

top_rates.jpg

Hell... it applies to people making over $250,000.00/year and it's only 4% higher than Bush's numbers. Can anyone tell me why this is such a big deal? Someone earning over $250k/year is going to get taxed 4% more for any gross profit they make over said amount.... that's $4,000 more per $100,000 than they did under Dubya.

C'mon... someone's gotta explain to me why Mr and Mrs Average Teabagger is upset about this!

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN A TAX CUT FROM OBAMA.....close to 98% of the entire population!! Tell me, why people are weeping for those poor poor extremely wealthy folks!

America has an abundance of idiots and folks who don't know the meaning of the words "mind your own business". Their rich overlords tell them what to think and what to spew via propaganda and they obey. Then they call other people sheep! They aren't even smart enough to see how they vote against their own best interests. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.