A message from the Children of the 70s and late 60s

Inkara1

Given that you also live so close to the airport, I'd be worried about a plane crashing into it. They'd be finding dead bodies from sunup to sundown.

Stop Laughing

I don't live in a flight pattern though, so that's not very likely anyways. It'd have to veer way off course and hit at just the right angle. Ain't gonna find no shovel here, someone stole it from me here a long time ago, about the same time my pants were stolen, coincidentally...

Mirlyn

BeardofPants said:
I grew up with most of those as well, and I'm only 24. :shrug:
Same here. I did have an atari 2600 (still do), but I couldn't hook it up to the tv at the time.

I distinctly remember the uneasy feeling of boards shifting as a treehouse collapses. :D Happened regularly. Never did find a strong enough tree for one.

Inkara1

Sounds like either a weight problem or some really wimpy trees. I guess I'm just used to the strength of 150-year-old oak trees, of which there are plenty out here.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
Mine too. Wish the hell I could remember how to play it.
Red Rover Red Rover, Send Prof right over! Then you would try to break through their line. The opposing side of course would do their best to clothesline you.

Professur

And, of course, I'd head right for the three girls. Now I remember. And now I remember why I couldn't remember. I didn't stay in play long, when boobs were handy.