Aboot the karma,

unclehobart

You have to give karma to a different person each time. I think the breakline is 10 different targets before you can repeat giving to someone. Its an abuse firebrake to prevent wankers from padding someone 8 kajillion times in 5 minutes.

AlphaTroll

I've figured it out - thanks a mill....now just gotta whore about (can you believe this system holds months of absence against me and now is telling me to whore about a bit before I can give karma to those who actually deserve it)...quick, some new person say summin intelligent quick ;)

unclehobart

ah... she had checkmarked the wee box in the user CP panel called: Legacy-style Postbit . It makes yer bits pop up over <there instead of up there^.

As a side note, I just tried hybrid threading. Ugh... fargin nightmare.

Inkara1

AlphaTroll said:
***if only she could see the goddamned karma button ffs!!!!!!*
In addition, the karma button disappears after a week. That way, someone couldn't dig up my SIDS joke from last April and give me more negative karma on it, because it was way too long ago and it would be unfair to hold me to the flames for that now.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Professur said:
'cept if I made a new post in that thread.

Yeah, but the post in question won't receive any more karma. They'd have to spread it with the new ones :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think the "no karma after a post is a week old" thingy is gone...don't think it was added back in the update. The only way someone couldn't give that post karma would be if they already hit it once

abooja

Prof, sorry for good karma-ing you on the above post. I was under the impression that you wanted me to help you test it. Not that I don't think you deserve oodles of good karma, but I could have picked a much more entertaining post than that.

Maybe I should go back to smoking... :mope: