Italian Cherry cabinets
Brazilian Cherry floors
Granite counters
Breakfast room with balcony and pool access
GREAT ROOM
Walls of Turkish marble tile and inlaid copper
20-foot vaulted American Cherry ceilings with skylights
Massive masonry fireplace and marble flooring
Retractable glass window walls with views of Four Peaks, Pinnacle Peak and the lights of Scottsdale, opening to the pool area
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES
Heated pool and spa with cascading waterfall illuminated by fiber optics
Travertine stone patio area with built-in barbecue and fireplace
Five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths
Elevator
Hand-rubbed bronze patina copper roof
Attached guest house with full bath and walk-in closet
Pre-wired for draperies, communications, sound, lighting and security systems
Dual-pane bronze-clad Mahogany windows by Panto of Northern Italy
Gated motor court with six-car garage
Theater room and game room on lower level
Paradise Valley is one of America's most elite communities:
Over 150 golf courses in the Phoenix metro area
Sunshine more than 80 percent of the year
Population 13,664 spread over 15.5 square miles
Year-round recreational haven
5 miles from Scottsdale, 8 miles from Phoenix

brazilian cherry floors....*reminds self to buy lottery tickets

tonks said:
i'm fickle and can't pic.....

cabin.jpg
NOW THIS MY KINDA HOUSE-LOVE IT-LOVE- LOVE IT!!!!!! Always wanted one...Did I mentioned I Love It!!!!!!

FluerVanderloo said:
And, here's another, it's in the Garden District in New Orleans. Two streets down from Anne Rice! This is one of those 'It would be nice but I'm not going to get my hopes up' house. I'd kill to live near Anne though. But in all honesty, the first one is something I'm going to strive for financially.
I just read a 2 page article in my Sunday newspaper talking about Anne Rice moving out of the city and selling her old place for 3.75 million. Shes moving to the neighboring parish into a swank gated community.

unclehobart said:
I just read a 2 page article in my Sunday newspaper talking about Anne Rice moving out of the city and selling her old place for 3.75 million. Shes moving to the neighboring parish into a swank gated community.

:crying4: Can you scan it? Pwease?

I think I know why she moved, it's got to be because of Stan. I have an article from People Magazine about her losing weight and such. I'm very happy for her, to have gastric bypass done in her husband's memory. He was always suggesting it to her becuase she was always so depressed about her looks.

Sadly, the paper is at my dads house. I will try to get it if I can. No scanner... will probably have to take pics or transpose the writing somehow.

The bottom line: Hubby is dead, house is too large, sick of being harrassed by culty types.... wants utter quiet for a change.

unclehobart said:
Sadly, the paper is at my dads house. I will try to get it if I can. No scanner... will probably have to take pics or transpose the writing somehow.

Alrighty dear, thanks! Oh and I was at work today, and who should pull up in the parking lot but a guy driving a Hobart truck? Apparently around here, Hobart is a food equpiment company. I think they make lunchmeat slicers.

unclehobart said:
The bottom line: Hubby is dead, house is too large, sick of being harrassed by culty types.... wants utter quiet for a change.

Can you blame her?

Can't blame her a bit.

HOBART makes all manner of industrial food equipment. The next time youre in a fast food place, just look at the equipment. Almost all of it should be Hobart.

unclehobart said:
Can't blame her a bit.

HOBART makes all manner of industrial food equipment. The next time youre in a fast food place, just look at the equipment. Almost all of it should be Hobart.

Really? I never paid attention to it before. But now I know: Hobart is everywhere! Anywho, I miss ya dear, how've you been?

unclehobart said:

What paper was it in? Perhaps she can look it up on that paper's web site.

I grabbed about 80% of dads paper last night on my way home from band practice ... I couldn't find it... I was probably missing the one section that I needed stuck in the middle of the ads and whatnot.

Back