Airbus to Unveil Largest Passenger Jet

2minkey

bootlicker
proto-wife. she's a corporate superstar and ends up at that kinda shit... i am not such a superstar.

alvinwriter

Window Licker
New jets are one thing. I hope they are also safer in crash situations. The safety of the passengers should come first. Although some pilots and frequent fliers have said that there is no way to keep passengers safe and unharmed in a crash, I believe solutions can still be provided to keep injuries or casualties to a minimum.

What follows are links to video news from the [edit] which may be of interest to readers here.

+++
FIRST in the [edit]: amateur video from World Picture Network of the immediate aftermath of Sunday’s deadly plane crash in Phuket, Thailand. The crash, which occurred after a Thai MD-82 flown by a discount carrier attempted to land during a heavy storm on the resort island, left 89 dead. A majority of the casualties were tourists from across the globe.

The WPN video comes to the [edit] from a survivor of the wreck and shows the first moments after the plane went down and burst into flame. A pair of survivors are credited with saving at least eight of their fellow passengers by punching a hole in the flaming wreckage and pulling them to safety.

Thailand Survivors of the Worst Air Disaster in a Decade:
+++
You may also access the above [edit] news and video through a link here:
Our prayers go to the victims of the tragedy.

links edited by Gonz
Don't bypass the posting rules. If you want to play with us, you are welcome. If you want to advertise, contact our owner.

Inkara1

Interesting spam... I'm not sure it's really possible to make plane crashes safer. Air bags for every seat?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yep-that's why I edited away. Since they were more like spams than links (he wrote dot instead of using one) & I've have my fill of errors for one day...