Album cover help

MrBishop

& Marc, nice aligning w/ the ribbon, but not sure the font works. :)
I figured that I wanted something grungier... the Goth font was nice, but not grungy enough for my tastes. unfortunately, I don't have the 10k fonts at work that I do at home :)

Tonks - you're welcome.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ooooooooooh it all makes sense now. I saw the dialogue on FB re: running in a t-shirt and was wondering for what you were running.

tonksy

I do not run. My knees are very bad. I only run when something is chasing me...except nowadays I am more likely to turn and fight.

BeardofPants

I fucking hate running. I'll do it if I have to, but honestly? I'd rather pull teeth. It's not the fitness thing, I just find it so fucking BORING.

H2O boy

What I had in mind is a semi-take off of an album cover but my old addled brain cannot recall who's cover it was. It had skulls and red roses but it wasn't The Grateful Dead's skeleton with a rose headband thing. I thought it was a RHCP's thing but apparently not.
Anyone have any idea?

alice cooper's hey stoopid maybe?

GrandCaravanSE

Hey%20Stoopid.jpg
alice cooper's hey stoopid maybe?

tonksy

I don't. I lost all that stuff.

I've been looking online and can't find the one I am thinking of. I'm moving on.

tonksy

Physically. I've replaced the ones I care about although I am still missing a copy of Dark Side of the Moon.