Alright - Super-Sportbike Image Thread™

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
That would be sweet... but that thing is using a turbine, not a "jet" per se, so the thrust from exhaust wouldn't do much good. I'm sure that could be fixed though... ;)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Damnit, it keeps giving me an input error whenever I try to just type out the formatting. :mad:

Do it like this:
CBR929RR_01.jpg

Now, click the edit button on my post, and it will show you my post (you just won't be able to edit it without my password).

You can take a look at the formatting that way.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Grr.... :grumpy: :mad: :mad2: :grumpy:

It won't even let you view my post like the old UBB does. :(

OK, use this formatting:

{img}Insert URL ending in .bmp, .jpg, etc. here{/img}

Except replace the {} with []

Hope this works.

MuFu

Look, the geezer in the yellow shorts is complementing the bird on her genitals. Lovely. :)

Line%20show.JPG

MuFu.

Toolbox™

Here's Ina and I 15 minutes after I asked to marry me! This pictures was taken on September 1, 2001.

The boat is a Mariah Z221 Talari! I love every foot of it!

It's not for wake-boarding though... the boats above are designed to bring up a nasty wake. The Talari is designed to have as little of the hull as possible in the water. Does about 100KPH!

boat.jpg

Cleveland

Toolbox, please dont think I'm bragging.

My Father has a 19 foot Mirage with a Mercury 2.5 Bridgeport offshore racing engine on it pumping out 325HP. Pushes the boat to close to 130MPH very quickly. I have a pic, but no scanner, and no place to host the pic. Sorry.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I live on the coast, and have thought about getting a boat. I'd want one large enough to go out to the near islands... but I'd really like to be able to take it to the Bahamas or Florida Keys.

People around here say boats are just holes to pour money into though. :(