Ancient History

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Let the truth prevail, is there any evidence to support that TG ended up in the arms of a girl?

I demand pics!!!!

:D

A.B.Normal

Luis G said:
Let the truth prevail, is there any evidence to support that TG ended up in the arms of a girl?

I demand pics!!!!

:D

worthless.gif

tank girl

ALthough I have little desire to enter this conversation, i do think that i have a right to defend myself against what is clearly a pathetic attempt to cause a stir for the sake of it. And since it involves me, i think I have a slight right to say something here.

I wasn't quite so drunk not to notice that a13 happened to take a couple of photos of me with his camera while I was talking to this friend of mine.

so what?

Taking unsolicited photos of someone whilst drunk and then attempting to use them to misrepresent that person online is not something I would be proud of, would you?

Winky

Proud Shmoud!
We luv ya TG!
Sign the verbal release so 13 can post em'
Your fanbase awaits!!!

a13antichrist

Given the state you were in Jen you're hardly in any position to comment.

What I said about the photos is perfectly accurate. Like it or not, you ended up in the arms of a 15-yr old (may have been 14, not sure on that one). Not talking, not playing twister. Now, what you may or may not have gotten up to after that point is (most likely even for yourself) pure conjecture and thus for the collective imagination to entertain themselves with. Because as much as you try to avoid it, you ARE a source of entertainment. Though not quite of the sort that you desire.

tank girl

a13antichrist said:

Andrew...as funny as it may seem to you, I think I have a perfectly justified position to defend myself against whatever might arise as a result of your shit-stirring.

If you weren't so determined to be argumentative about it, you would recognise that I am not so annoyed at what you actually said about the insinuations arising from and your intentions behind that initial post.

And as far as my "state" is concerned... what makes you think you have any authority (or superiority? ) to comment on the matter either?

In case you hadn't noticed, we humans tend to drink this substance called alcohol, especially on the weekends, most especially on celebratory occasions, like at good friends birthday parties....and not surprisingly when the alcohol supplied is good and freely avaliable.

I am pretty confident you can't hold much claim to not have being in similar states on previous occasions...

What I said about the photos is perfectly accurate. Like it or not, you ended up in the arms of a 15-yr old (may have been 14, not sure on that one). Not talking, not playing twister.

Ah andrew, where did I say that what you said wasn't accurate?

I don't know how familiar you are with the custom, but generally when two people want to display affection to one another, they generally hug. This tends to happen quite a lot, especially when one is drunk...

Now, what you may or may not have gotten up to after that point is (most likely even for yourself) pure conjecture and thus for the collective imagination to entertain themselves with.

The very fact that you decided to post with the intent of - as even you yourself admit - making fun of me at my expense...shows that I have every reason to point out to you that whatever is derived from that, especially in the directions that this thread was going, is not true.

Whether or not you choose to digest that is another matter, but I felt entitled to point out the truth, seeing as I...believe it or not, am in a commited relationship with someone and feel this whole thing is completely immature and pointless.

...now, hush.

A.B.Normal

I wasn't gonna comment ,but since you brought the thread back. :D

a13antichrist said:

What was she in a position to do :brow:

pics.png

a13antichrist

tank girl said:
Andrew...as funny as it may seem to you, I think I have a perfectly justified position to defend myself against whatever might arise as a result of your shit-stirring.

And as far as my "state" is concerned... what makes you think you have any authority (or superiority? ) to comment on the matter either?

You have every RIGHT to defend your position. Whether that defense can be regarded with any credibility is what is in question.

The very fact that I was witness to the state you were in is what gives me the authority to comment on the state in which I observed you in. I certainly hope you're not trying to suggest that we now need someone's permission to discuss the events of a night out?

In case you hadn't noticed, we humans tend to drink this substance called alcohol, especially on the weekends, most especially on celebratory occasions, like at good friends birthday parties....and not surprisingly when the alcohol supplied is good and freely avaliable.

I am pretty confident you can't hold much claim to not have being in similar states on previous occasions...

What's your point? That doens't make it any less amusing when it happens.

The very fact that you decided to post with the intent of - as even you yourself admit - making fun of me at my expense...shows that I have every reason to point out to you that whatever is derived from that, especially in the directions that this thread was going, is not true.

Incorrect. Regardless of the intent with which the issue was raised, if a conclusion is derived that happens to be the correct course of events, then that conclusion is true. The only thing affecting the truthfulness of "whatever is derived from that" is the accuracy of the "whatever" itself.

I don't know how familiar you are with the custom, but generally when two people want to display affection to one another, they generally hug. This tends to happen quite a lot, especially when one is drunk...

So.. basically, you're saying that there was indeed affection involved in this embrace? Thus confirming my original implication. How intriguing....

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Discussions between a13 and tg are funny, but they have proven to go out of line, it would be much better if you 2 go and argue in the real world forum where you could enrich a thread.